♡ Serenitea Extras ♡

Extras! - Unrequited love interests + Author's note

——————♡——————

Although many people took interest in (Y/N), as you may have figured out, it was more for curiosity sake. However, there were some that took interest in them romantically, but would realistically never have their feelings reciprocated...

Amber:

The first time Amber had met (Y/N), it wasn't in the most optimal setting. Amber had accidentally eaten (Y/N)'s breakfast, to which they were outraged. Amber, wanting to show how truly sorry she was, had invited them out to eat. This would then lead to (Y/N) inviting her out, and Amber couldn't help but feel giddy whenever they had something planned with one another.

At times she was patrolling Mondstadt, she would hope to bump into them, being sure to keep an eye out for them as she helped the citizens. It would soon develop to asking Jean how (Y/N) was doing and daydreaming about seeing them again, along with planning outings. It was too late when she had realized these feelings weren't one of a mere crush, as (Y/N) was already long gone, no one knowing their whereabouts. It sent her into a rapid spiral of devastation, and unfortunately, no matter how positive she tried to remain, the only thing that would linger on her mind was regret and emptiness since (Y/N) had become such a big part of her life in her mind.

Aether:

When Aether first arrived in the world of Teyvat, he was met with Despair and loss. He vowed he would get revenge on the god that had separated him and his sister, along with finding her, then return to his home world. Along the way, he had gained many friends and felt joy in adventuring, though he would always have his sister lingering on his mind. Though, there was another person that would frequently occupy his thoughts. (Y/N) was someone he would frequently scold and worry over, meeting the cowardly and foolish adventurer for the first time when they were mere minutes away from death.

He would grow to become overprotective of them, even having them live with him, and would only grow to loathe himself for not stopping them from leaving when he had the chance— to which he felt he was the one responsible for their disappearance. He was aware that the moments he felt his heartbeat quicken when they smiled at him or gently held his hand was an indication of developing feelings, yet he wanted so desperately to deny it because he knew he wouldn't be there much longer. Maybe in another timeline or world he ventures to, he would have the courage to seek them out once again wherever they may be, but in that time, things would be different.

Lumine:

When Lumine had entered the world and began her journey, she was all alone. All around her was devastation, and she was powerless to fight back against the wrath of the cruel. That was until she had made comrades. The first person who extended their hand out to her and picked her up off her feet, who was so willing to protect her despite knowing nothing about her, was a person by the name of (Y/N).

Along the way, a man named Dainsleif would join this adventure group, and the three would form a bond unlike any other. Lumine cared for both of them in a loving way, but for one, that love had become more of a romantic sense rather than just familial as the three regarded each other.

She found herself enjoying their talks of the world late at night, along with their comforting words assuring her that she would be reunited with her brother. Whenever they would look at her with those serious eyes that would sparkle with the reflection of the stars and hear those words, her heart would never fail to skip a beat. "I will always be by your side. I promise, I will help you whenever you need me." Those words had always been her favorite, something she would recite to herself in reassurance, even when betraying their trust and siding with the abyss. Her heart yearned to be in their presence again, to lay her head on their lap as they ran their fingers through her hair, but destiny would never allow it.

Bennett:

Bennett's adventure team was originally formed in order to fulfill Bennett's personal dream of traveling the world and adventuring the unknown for treasures. When (Y/N) had left him, this objective changed entirely. He no longer adventured for the sake of seeking treasure, but to seek the one he found himself falling in love with.

It was a cute innocent puppy crush at first, the way he admired them for their strength and how awesome they were in his eyes, but once they were gone he realized his feelings couldn't be crossed off as something as simple as a crush. His gut twisted and heart ached for them to be with him again so they could go on more adventures, and he couldn't possibly see a future without them in his life. He couldn't see anyone else ever filling the role of his significant other, even when his two closest friends who ironically (Y/N) had introduced him to had shown interest.

He never once forgot about them and the once small boy grew into a man by the time he had died in an accident while searching for them. The only regret he would have was not being able to find them to tell them how cool he thought they were one more time, and to ask for their hand in matrimony to fulfill the rest of his feeble life with them.

Gorou:

(Y/N) was someone Gorou admired a lot. They were courageous and carefree, though tactful and helpful when needed. That admiration turned into him falling hard when they stepped in and fought a god in order to save him from being killed. He never forgot the way they swooped in like the graceful savior they were and clashed their sword against one that had been stained with so many people's blood.

He secretly loved the way they would play with his tail and would clutch it at night, though he often dreamt that he was the one laying in their arms instead of his tail. He even came close to telling them about his feelings once through a kiss, however they were interrupted when a soldier came and brought them lunch. That soldier had gotten extra training for nearly a month after the incident.

Gorou figured he could just tell (Y/N) his feelings for them the next time he saw them, and he was content with being patient as long as one day they would be in his arms like he dreamed. He never knew that the day he was interrupted would be the last he would see them, and he would push others away for as long as he lived since he only had eyes for (Y/N).

——————♡——————

People who had a crush on them at one point but not full on loved them like the others: Diluc, Itto, Jean, Hu Tao

Anyone not mentioned you may interpret as crushes if you saw it that way, or aforementioned people could platonically like them, etc. You could also ignore the whole one sided crush thing if you want, I just thought it was interesting, but in the end it's your decision!

——————♡——————

I just want to give a big thank you to everyone who stood around and supported me through creating this. There were definitely rough chapters that I posted without editing, but y'all stood until the end and I really love you guys for that <3.

I already have an idea for another genshin story, but that may take a while to come out since I want to work on my other ones for a bit. It will be a completely different plot and I want it to be longer than this story. Don't worry, Zhongli will be daddy (Derogatory and down bad version) instead of daddy (Literally) in that one and won't be a complete dickhead!

Once again, thank you. My writing has always been something I was too shy to share but the encouragement and amazing comments from you guys has raised my confidence and made me so happy. I'll see you all again soon, I will hurriedly progress my other stories so I can publish the new genshin ones! <3