[ 7 ] . handsome

Veyda drove me to her house and once we were out of the car I gaped at the sight of where she lived

Veyda drove me to her house and once we were out of the car I gaped at the sight of where she lived. She practically lived in a mansion. Her house was made of brick and had giant black doors under the entranceway. She was spoiled. I wished I lived somewhere like this.

She led me inside and I couldn't stop staring. There was a crystal chandelier hanging from her ceiling and a spiral staircase leading upstairs. She lived in a castle and she was a princess.

"My rooms upstairs," she said, walking infront of me. I followed her until we reached a room that was painted a pretty, soft lilac color. Her room was twice the size of mine and her bed had the fluffiest pillows pilled ontop of it.

She threw the bags on her bed and turned to me, grinning wide. "So I bought a lot of stuff when I left you." She sat on her bed and I watched as she took the items from the bag, showing them all to me. "So I got you new shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. Like I said, girls like a guy who smells good." She threw the bottle of body wash at me and I caught it, looking it over. "I got you deodorant. I got shaving cream because we need to do something about that stubble. Gum, because girls like fresh breath. You never know when you'll kiss her, so always stay fresh. I got you new boxers. Girls have a thing for the waistband of boxers, trust me, it's hot." She continued rummaging through the bag, pulling out different necklaces and chains. "I got you necklaces and rings. Trust me, it'll complete your look and it's a total turn on. I also got these," she said as she pulled out a few pairs of earrings. "But I don't have pierced ears," I said, confused as to why she would buy them.

"You will soon." "No fucking way will I let you pierce my ears," I said, shaking my head. "You'll let me." I decided not to argue with her because I knew it was a lost cause.

"Now, you're going to get a shower and when you're done, we're cutting your hair." I hesitated, "Veyda I-" "Can you just trust me?"

I sighed and nodded as I grabbed all of the bathroom supplies she had bought. "Towels are on the shelf beside the sink."

She handed me a pair of boxers and sweats that we had bought today and I turned from her, going to the bathroom.

Her bathroom was connected to her room and was huge in my opinion. Her bath mat was fluffy and her mirror was crystal.

When I shut the door I took my glasses off, sitting them on the side of the sink. Maybe I would try contacts, there was no way that I could wear these anymore. I stared at myself for a minute then I took my clothes off and turned the shower on, stepping into the warm water.

...