8

excuse mistakes!
enjoy🤍.

𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐉𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 | 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴, 𝙻𝙾𝚄𝙸𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰𝚂𝙰𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙳𝙰𝚈, 𝙽𝙾𝚅𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟽, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 | 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴, 𝙻𝙾𝚄𝙸𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰
𝚂𝙰𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙳𝙰𝚈, 𝙽𝙾𝚅𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟽, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

AMANI GLANCED AT her phone, shaking her head. She was worried about Kentrell.

After he hung up on her, she had tried to call and text him many times to stay at the club and with his group.

He was drunk as hell, and if he barely could realize he had two hands, he definitely didn't need to be driving.

"Aye, you good, mama?" Horace asked, walking in with two bags of groceries.

Amani stood up, nodding her head and pulling her shorts out of her butt.

"I'm just worried about my baby," Amani mumbled, "He hung up on me drunk as hell and hasn't text me yet. It's 2 in the afternoon, H."

Horace nodded, putting her groceries away as she leaned against the counter.

She had called out of work and everything, not wanting to miss his call.

After seeing how gone he was last night, she was pissed off wanting to know who the hell gave him all of that stuff.

Sure, Kentrell was grown enough to make his own decisions, but he was also very easy to manipulate, and she had seen it countless times.

"Ima beat that bitch ass if I found out something happened to him," Amani smiled, "Cause now your playing. Look, I tried to keep it peaceful and all that, be all mature, but I can't."

Horace walked up to her, wrapping his arms around her neck.

"Would you feel betta if I called Rubi? She ain't been answering my calls either, doe."

Amani nodded, "Just try one more time, please?"

Nodding, Horace leaned against the counter beside her, playing with the strings on her shorts as he called Rubi.

The phone rang for a little bit before the line went dead, indicating that either her phone was dead, or on dnd.

"She ain't pick up."

Amani huffed, running a hand down her face. She was about to start having a mental breakdown when her phone rang out, both of them staring at it.