𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐕: ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE THREE PARTS.
This is the FOURTH part of the series.
════════════════════════

[ 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

Y/n's gone. My kids have been taken away from me. Jimin's gone. Now Taehyung is MIA.

"You still think she's not cheating?" I hear Hoseok whisper towards Yoongi, taking me out of my focus on the audio recording that's still being fix.

"Well it's not considered cheating," Yoongi says loudly, with no care at all that I'm hearing it. "They're in a middle of a divorce. So technically they're not together—"

"Y/n..." 

I finally hear a voice from the audio microchip I had place on y/n. But suddenly my heart stops, recognizing that voice immediately.

"I...I love you."

"I...love you too, Taehyung," y/n sniffles. "I've always loved you from the very the beginning. I.." her voice breaks, "I guess I was just confused...but it's you that I love."

My heart drops, feeling sick to my stomach. Am I hearing this right?

Before I could fully process anything, I hear lips smacking and rustling and almost immediately my body tenses. The sounds stop and I can hear them heavily breathing. Did my brother and my wife just betrayed me?

Anger curls hot and unstoppable in my stomach. I could almost feel my blood boiling in my veins.

"Find them," I jolt up in burning rage. "I want Taehyung dead. And for Jimin, find him and have him punished. I shouldn't have never trusted those two. In the end, they betrayed me."

════════════════════════

Author's note:
I'm going to inform everyone again to please stop reading this book if you can't handle heavy angst, heartbreak, and emotional rollercoasters. I promise there are other good books on this app, please check them out instead of this.
Thank you, kindly. :)