39

(Recap)

"Is it okay if I look?" He asks me hesitantly to which I just nodded to, both looking nervous as we stare at each other.

Watching him slowly walk over to the sink, I stand up playing with my fingers trying to steady my breathing as I watch him take a pregnancy stick in his hand.

"It's positive"

Holy mother fucking shit

Turning around so I'm not facing him anymore, I run my fingers through my hair trying to think of what to say...or even what to do.

Feeling Killian's strong arms wrap around me, I twist around in his hold wrapping my arms around his shoulders and placing my head around his neck.

His arms go instantly around my torso, holding me tight against him as both of our breathing has become uneven.

Grabbing my face in one of his hands he moves to smash his lips against mine. "I love you Aurora." He tells me against my lips.

"I know you do amore" I respond nodding my head, and giving him a small smile not knowing how to feel right now.

Giving him one last peck, I pull back again but when I do...that was when the realization hit me and he must have taken notice of the look on my face.

"Killian, I'm only 18. Holy fuck Killian I am only 18 years old, I can't be fucking pregnant. You're only 19 you can't be a father either. No, no, no. Holy shit I'm going to get so fat...wait holy shit I'm a model and I won't be able to fit into any of my clothes. Fuck...Wait what about Saige? Killian, I won't be able to kill anyone with a massive fucking belly. Oh and don't even get me started on-"

Cutting me off he quickly smashes his lips against mine once again.

"Mi amore, stop and breathe. Aurora Aphrodite Saige Ferrari looks at me right now. Okay, good girl, now breathe. Match my breathing okay."

Killian instructs as I'm having trouble breathing with all the different thoughts running through my head.

Nodding my head I try my best to match my breathing with his as he holds my head in his hands, keeping eye contact with me the whole time.

"Wait are you okay?" I ask him worriedly but all he does is smile at me. "Surprisingly I'm okay. I don't know, I like the thought of a mini you or a mini-me running around."

He tells me with no hesitation in his voice looking straight at me. Looking at him I just nod to myself before wrapping my arms around his torso even more tightly, kissing his chest multiple times.

"I've been kidnapped multiple times, I'm pregnant, my twin and I were sold for millions of dollars when we were only children, I've been drugged more times than I can count and I have to get married soon... all while I'm fucking 18 years old. And not to mention Kaitlyn has just been kidnapped less than 42 hours ago and we haven't found her location yet."

I laugh slightly with no humor as I speak out loud, but it was more to myself while Killian just listened to me.

I know there's no response to what I'm saying but I didn't need him to respond, I just feel like I need to say it out loud for it to seem real. In my opinion, nothing seems real in my head, but when I say it out loud, that's when it feels like it's reality.

That's why most of the time I don't react to the things that happen to me. Sometimes I feel like it's all a dream.

For the next couple of minutes, I just stay still holding Killian with my arms tightly secure around him, feeling comfortable being close to him. Knowing he's here with me.