Chapter 6

Cannon Fodder Chapter 6: Phoenix Awakened 6: Roommate

Yu Ze took a quick step to the side. The ball flew past his right ear, making the wind lift the tips of his hair. He stood still, slightly chagrined. He had dodged too quickly for the qualities of a Mushroom Awakened!

The people whose attention was drawn by the shouting looked at Yu Ze who stood on the side of the road, and many murmurs rang out at once.

"Yah, he looks like a freshman!"

"And a big beauty!"

"Hey, what's your name? Can I have your contact information?"

Yu Ze's eyes fell on the wings of the person in front of him, and he subconsciously wanted to say no. He restrained himself, shook his head slowly, moved a step to the side, and walked towards the freshman section.

This reaction, in the eyes of others, was dull enough, right?

"Wow, so high and cold."

The exclamation came from behind him, and the corners of Yu Ze's mouth twitched. He wanted to turn his head and explain, but thinking of the identity he was going to play, he dismissed the idea. Being retarded and being high strung were not the same!

He followed his memory to the freshman department's faculty office and walked to the door when the director's voice came from within, "Fine, fine, it will be done. I will make sure nothing will go wrong, and definitely find the right person." The director hung up the communication, saw Yu Ze at the door, smiled kindly and waved, "Yu Ze, let me tell you about the department and your dormitory arrangement."

"Hello, Director." Yu Ze greeted obediently and walked into the office.

The director opened the bracelet and sent Yu Ze a document, "Have a look at the department rules, the department map and the teachers' newsletters inside."

Yu Ze nodded to the director who continued to say, "Our department is different from other departments. The grades are divided according to the degree of Awakened, there is a Freshman Department, Junior Department, Middle Department, Senior Department and a Logistics Department. Students who have Awakened their beast ancestor genes are in the Freshman Department, and those who have Awakened beast ancestor abilities and habits are promoted directly to the Intermediate Department. As for those who can bestialize, they are promoted to the Advanced Department.

"Students who do not have Awakened abilities and become Mushroom Awakened will be transferred to the Logistics Department. If your body and habits change, tell your teacher in time. We will transfer you to the Primary Department, or the Logistics Department according to the actual situation, and arrange the appropriate course," he asked, "Got it?"

Yu Ze nodded, "Yes, I understand."

The director brought up the electronic screen and pointed to the bottom right corner, "Your dormitory is also arranged, Building 3, Room 101. You can enter your fingerprints here, and when you arrive at the dormitory, just use your fingerprint to unlock it."

Yu Ze entered his fingerprint and thought, The plot has really changed, even the dormitory is different.

After checking in, the director said, "All the dorm rooms are double rooms so that you can help each other. If you find any danger in the process of being Awakened, you have to stop and inform the teacher, okay?"

Yu Ze nodded, "Yes."

So it seemed that in order for people to mistake him for a Mushroom Awakened person, first of all, his roommate must not find out that he was abnormal.