Chapter 8

Cannon Fodder Chapter 8: Phoenix Awakened 8: Routine

When Yu Ze went to get dinner, the meat had already been looted. Thinking about yesterday's unpalatable dinner, he deliberately chose another kind of green vegetables. To him, it didn't taste any different, it was just as bad as yesterday. He looked at the seats next to him. Most of the students only had meat in their bowls, and the small number of students who ate vegetarian, all ate very well.

The Awakened Department was the most special department due to its student status, and also the department with the best conditions. Theoretically, the cafeteria chef's work was not bad.

Yu Ze took a bite of the dish, tried to ignore the strange taste, and swallowed it with a natural expression. He suspected that his taste buds had changed. After eating his fill, he couldn't wait to go back to his dormitory to drink water. Thinking that he still had most of the bottle of nutrient solution from last night, he was even more eager.

When he reached the door of his dorm room, he stopped in his tracks. The morning bathroom scene came to his mind and he blushed uncontrollably.

Was Long Yuan back yet? How embarrassing it would be if he met him!

"Are you looking for A'Yuan?" Bai Yan and Xuan Miao came down from the second floor side by side, and when they saw Yu Ze, Bai Yan asked curiously.

He was afraid to see him! Yu Ze hastily denied, "No, I just came back."

He scanned his fingerprint and the door slid open.

Bai Yan's interest increased, "You and A'Yuan share a dorm room?"

Yu Ze, "Mn," he was uncomfortable from Bai Yan's gaze and subconsciously added, "the director assigned the dorm room yesterday."

Bai Yan laughed, "What a coincidence." He pointed at the door, "You go in first."

Yu Ze went in, and Bai Yan and Xuan Miao followed and also entered the dormitory. Bai Yan raised his voice and asked, "A'Yuan, where are you?"

"Boom......" came the sound of a stool hitting the ground from Long Yuan's room.

Bai Yan and Xuan Miao's expressions changed and they moved very fast to the door of Long Yuan's room. Bai Yan tapped on the door, "A'Yuan, are you okay?"

"Yes." Long Yuan replied quickly, looking glumly at the rhinestones that had fallen to the ground. He bent down to pick up the stool he had knocked over when he jumped.

Bai Yan breathed a sigh of relief, "You didn't fall asleep directly on the stool, did you?" He spoke with a smile, "Just got scared and fell to the floor?"

Long Yuan stared at the door panel, "How is that possible?"

Bai Yan said, "You come out, and come play ball."

Long Yuan replied, "I'm not playing, you guys go. I'll go back to sleep." He swept his eyes around the room. All of the walls were covered with rhinestones, and the sunlight shone through the glass, shining brightly.

He could never let Bai Yan see this!

Bai Yan was surprised, "Still sleeping? Are you really okay?"

Long Yuan's tone was sure, "No, I'm too lazy to change my clothes, you guys go play."

Bai Yan heard that he was not full of energy and smiled, "Okay, contact us if you need anything."

Yu Ze watched Bai Yan and Xuan Miao leave, then walked quickly to his room. Just as he opened his door, the opposite door also opened.