Chapter 11

Cannon Fodder Chapter 11: Phoenix Awakened 11: Imagination

"There's nothing to see." Yu Ze, worried that Long Yuan was curious enough to go through the forum, quickly answered.

"Then what are you looking at?" Long Yuan raised his eyebrows.

Yu Ze laughed dryly, "I'm bored and just looking."

"Strange," Long Yuan commented, "Come on, let's go eat."

Bai Yan put his hand on Xuan Miao's shoulder, smiled meaningfully, but did not say anything else.

In the cafeteria, Yu Ze looked at the meat Long Yuan put into his bowl and reflexively frowned, "I don't want to eat this."

This was the morning! He was used to eating light food in the morning.

Long Yuan's hand stopped halfway, "Want me to feed you?"

Yu Ze's heart skipped a beat and he blushed, "No, I just don't want to eat."

"You have to eat. I will feed you myself if you don't want to eat." Long Yuan said and went to pick up the meat.

Yu Ze hurriedly picked up the bowl and moved back, "I'll eat it myself."

Long Yuan smiled smugly, "You should have done that earlier."

Yu Ze tried his best to ignore the unpleasant taste and quickly ate the meat. He did not look up when he heard the sound of pictures being taken, knowing that Bai Yan was collecting evidence to establish his Awakened persona.

After eating, the four separated and Yu Ze alone headed to the Freshman Department.

After he left, Bai Yan elbowed Long Yuan, "You guys are progressing pretty fast!"

Long Yuan asked, "What progress? Don't think about it."

Bai Yan exclaimed, "It's so obvious but you're still hiding it, it's not enough to be a brother! Before, when I asked you to look at him, you denied it. Now you're even offering to feed him yourself. Also, don't think we're blind. On the track, you grabbed his hand. Are you trying to take advantage of him?"

Xuan Miao testified, "I saw it too."

Long Yuan hummed lightly, "You do not understand! I was helping him to resist the instinct of not wanting to exercise. Didn't you notice that he doesn't like meat? But after I said I would feed him myself, he ate it?" He sounded smug, "He's not used to people getting too close, and he blushes when anyone gets close. If he doesn't want to do something, he'll do it himself if I get close enough to help."

Bai Yan didn't believe they were so innocent, "Don't you hate to get too close to others? Why is he different?"

Long Yuan's heart moved, but on the surface, he did not show it. With righteousness, he said, "In order to repay the kindness."

He put his hands in his pockets, stretched his long legs, and coolly walked away.

Bai Yan whispered to Xuan Miao, "They must have a situation!"

Xuan Miao hummed, "Mn."

In Yu Ze's morning class, all eyes fell on him. He read the forum posts, and knew why they were looking at him. He did not panic, and was inexplicably a little shy.

Would Long Yuan be angry if he saw it?

"Wow, it's Young Master Yuan!"

He was walking away when he suddenly heard the sound of a suppressed voice exclaiming.