《28》

Maha was dropped home by Haider, after he completed his sorry song for and at last made her smile. He was returning back when he saw Saad's car entering Khan Residence and again the glaring competition started amoung them. Fiza was already slept on the passenger seat.
Ignoring Haider, saad parked his car at porch and woke his sleeping beauty.

" Fiza ... utho.." he said patting her cheeks.

She curled up like a doll and hided her face to the other side.

He sighed and dialled Zoya's number.
After a while zoya came and woke her up in her sassy way, by screaming on her ear. Almost making her flinch and full efforts to make her deaf.

Fiza flinched and gripped Saad's hand. He stared at her those eyes which were already polled down with tears ready to flow any next moment.

" chalo chalo... ye ankhiya baad me ladana ap log badi mami intezar kar rahi h kabse !" Zoya said shaking her hand and taking Fiza's stuff.

Hearing this Saad cleared his throat and they looked away.

The dinner was being served and everyone was eating peacefully. When Zaroon said, " itna sannata kyu h bhai?"

Waqaur and Saad ignored him like a plague and his jaw dropped to ground.

" matlab hadd h yr!? Koi meri khairiyat hi puchlo? " he said looking at Waqaur and saad.

Waqaur said his eyebrow and said, " kyu? Tum kya kisi jung se lote ho?"

Meanwhile others chuckled at Zaroon's reaction,  who's jaw was again touching tge ground.

" acha, bss tang na karo isse... meri baat sune sab.. kal chand raat h or ramzan shuru ho rahe h... toh jo bhi shopping karni h ladkiyo eid se phle hi karni.. or apko logo ko bhi boys.. Ramzan me wese hi itne kam hote h.. shopping me time barbad karke ibadat me time nhi milta..." Tayiammi said suggesting.

All number hearing this.

After all Ramzan is for ibadat.

" Tayiammi,  Don't worry me kal office nhi jaongi so i can help u" said Juweria grinning widely. She loved helping her mother .

Waqaur smirked at his punishment and gave a smile to Juweria.

Juweria shifted at her chair and looked down hiding her shyness.

" mami... me or Maha appi kitchen ki zaruriyat dekh lenge..." said Zoya and Maha showed thumbs up for her idea.

Womens nodded at her idea and smiled.

While Junaid interrupted saying, " tume kabse kitchen ke kamo me dilchaspi aane lagi?"

" jabse apko mere kamo me dilchaspi aane lagi .." said Zoya blinking her eyes innocently.

Junaid was amused.

Saad cleared his throat.

Elders exchanged meaningful stares and smiled.

While Poor Fiza was yawing and eating her food. Sleepy head, while saad filled her plate again. Making her pout and he winked at her,

" u know babe, chubby girls are more beautiful!" Saad whispered in her ear making her confused while he smirked at his imagination.

After completing dinner. Girls cleaned up the kitchen along with their blabberings, laugh and pulling each others leg.

While elders were sitting in lounge with boys and talking randomly stuff.

Girls entered in lounge and stood in a proper line.

Maha. Juweria. Zoya. Fiza.

Everyone looked at them with confusion. While Waqaur rolled his eyes at their craziness as he knew that his little wife and baby sisters are upto something.
That's for sure.

Saad narrowed his eyes at Fiza and she gave him a cheeky smile.

Junaid looked at zoya and was ignored skillfully.

Zaroon smiled at his elder sister Maha and she smacked his head making him frown.

" kya hua bacho?" Kamran chachu asked his betiyas.

" chote mamu, we all sisters have decided something " said Zoya with a smile.

" haa zarur firse kon nayi sazish hogi .... bado ko bewakuf bna ke bhar jane ki!" Junaid taunted.

Zoya fumed in anger and said, " apni tarha nhi smjhna chahye oro ko !" And all laughed at her. Junaid's jaw dropped to ground hearing this.

Juweria cleared her throat to gain some attention. Waqaur rolled his eyes and mumbled, " drama queen!"

" soo, we all have decided that ki hum sab bhene ramzan me mere room me rahengi.. ya fir maha ke... we all will sleep, pray and stay in a room for whole Ramzan. Aese hum 4 bhene ache se time spend kar payenge or .... ..

Hearing this Waqaur choked in air that he was inhaling.

Saad's eyes went wide.

Junaid was not abke to process what he heard just now.

" what??!! Why??! I... mean... hum ek hi ghar me toh rehte h... ek room me 4 ko rehne ki kya zarurat h..?!" Waqaur said all of a sudden gaining everyone's attention.

Elders muffled their laughter at his restlessness. That was soo clearly seen on his face.

And saad couldn't say anything as the ruksati was not done yet so there no chance to open his mouth. And Junaid was thinking who's idea it must be ... he need to personally kill the owner of this idea! Now he won't be able to trouble zoya!! He wouldn't be able to get on her nerves.

His eyes travelled to Zoya, she was smirking widely. He glared at her.

After a long discussion elders agreed, as nothing matters more than their betiyas happiness.

Zaroon was just tilting his head at the speaker each time.

" meri bhi raay masware leelo me bhi yhi rehta hu.. ?!" He said while all were discussing their own matters.
And went bacj to their rooms.

Waqaur held Juweria by her waist and said, " wasn't it ur idea? Huhhh?!!"

She smiled and said, " well someone is too satisfied with it? Isn't  that so?"

He glared at her.

She kept her hands on chest and said, " Waqaur, stay away Ramzan is about to start ok... behave now!" And went to her side on the bed.

He clenched his jaw, but remained to stay quiet.

After a while she looked at him whobwas gazing the ceiling being restless.

She added," apko yaad h... jab ne apke pas aati thi apse baat karne ap bhi muje kese bhaga dete the?"

" damnnnn... Juweria i had a reason?!!! Didn't i told u?!" He said gripping her arm.

" i know Waqaur.. lekin ye dooriya bhi zarori h... ye humare bich har iktilaf dur ho jayega... or sabar ka fal meetha hota h..!" She added pulling his cheeks.

He was in deep thoughts.

" i don't why... but i am not getting good vibes.. meri Amanat E ziist... ke bina ye Ramzan kese ?" He said with so much emotions, his deep husky voice was its proof along with his eyes.

" ahaa... Waqaur common now! Will pray Tahajjud, Fajr together..ok?" She said caressing his beard.

He ducked his face in her crook of her neck, inhaling her fragrance. She played with his soft hair thinking, " allah, kitne soft h inke baal!"

-----

Asslamualaikum/ hii 🤗

Hope you are doing well 😊

Spam with lots of vote comments 😭🥺😭🥺😭😉😭

And also Add Rooh E Rauhah in ur library. Its 2nd part of Rooh- the Spirit of Altaaf.

How was the update?? 👉👈🥺🤧

Eid Mubaraq 🌙

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें