Bodyguard

Chapter 7

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It's been a week since my day out with K/DA. The girls have sent me a few messages, especially Evelynn giving me very seductive messages. Right now I was on my computer gaming with Garen. I've been looking for jobs all week and no luck.

"How's the job search been going?" Garen questions through discord as we played the most grown up game two guys could be playing, Minecraft.

"No dice. If my luck keeps going like this I will have no choice but go back into you know what" I state to him.

"That sucks man, if my work was hiring I'm sure you would of gotten the job easily" Garen says "Oh, how did that day with those idol girls go?"

"Better then expected" I replied to him.

We then hear the ding of someone joining the call "Yo was'p my dudes" We hear Ekko's voice ring through the call.

"Nothing much, just crafting it up" I reply as I'm using a crafting table

"Yo, how did it go with that girl Seraphine? Did you score?" Ekko asks me.

I sigh at his question "No I didn't, and I'm not a duche bag to take advantage of a young girl either" I say "I did get her number though"

"A step in the right direction after April" Garen says while he's casually building his house.

"Well I got the girls from K/DA's numbers as well if that means anything" I say.

"Word? Looks like (Y/n)'s a chick magnet" Ekko says then we hear a distant voice from Ekko's channel.

"What about (Y/n) being a chick magnet?" We hear, recognizing that it was Qiyana's voice.

"Yeah, (Y/n) got K/DA's numbers and another girls number" Ekko tells her.

"Good for him" Qiyana says sweetly, but I couldn't tell if sweet as it was really meant to be.

"Wow, that was weird. Was it just me or did she sound kinda jealous" Ekko says.

"Not sure" Garen answers then shouts "Fuck you Creeper!"

Ekko and I laughed at him a little before my phone started to ring "I got to go for a bit,  getting a call"

I get up, mute my self then took my earbuds out and answered the phone "Hello?"

"Are you (Y/n) (L/n)?" A mature female voice asks me.

"Yes, that's me" I reply, slightly confused.

"My name is Sarah Fortune, I'm the manager of K/DA, I have a job proposal for you" The woman says.

"A job proposal?" I question.

"Yes, if you'd like to hear more, come to the address sent to you at 3pm today" Sarah tells me.

"Understood, thank you for calling"  I say.

"My pleasure" She says then hangs up.

"A job proposal by K/DA's manager? What could this be about? Did the girls get their manager to get me a job?"

Part 2.

I arrive at the address that Sarah had given me which landed me smack dab in the middle of the city. I stood in the elevator of the tall sky scrapper that the address lead to. The elevator stops and opens up. I'm greeted with the sight of Braum, the big burley bodyguard with the nice mustache, sitting behind the receptionist desk with glasses that looked too small for him on his face while doing some sort of paper work.