Chapter 8 - Ye Yeo on a Date!

When Ye Yao returned from buying lemonade, Lu Xun seemed to be back to normal, which was a great relief to him.

Ye Yao tried to take the shopping bag from Lu Xun's hand, but Lu Xun refused to let him carry it. At the same time Lu Xun had to carry the lemonade and stick with Ye Yao, so he wanted to grow three hands at once.

At last Lu Xun walked back with his shopping bag and lemonade in one hand and Ye Yao's shoulder in the other.

"I should do something relaxing and entertaining tonight to soothe my broken heart." Lu Xun said.

"Yeah." Ye Yao has managed to respond to Lu Xun's homophobia without revealing himself, "Playing a game?"

"What's the point of games if you don't play them." Lu Xun laughed a little.

They were already close enough when Lu Xun suddenly tilted his head and pressed his lips against Ye Yao's ear, sending wisps of hot air into Ye Yao's ear.

Ye Yao heard Lu Xun's voice with a smile and expectation, "Helping each other with me?"

The air currents blowing on Ye Yao's ears as he speaks brings a tickle which burrows into Ye Yao's ears, into his heart and tickles the tips of his heart.

Lu Xun still seems keen to engage in all sorts of physical interactions with him that express friendship. He used to suspect that Lu Xun was in a deep closet, but now he knows that Lu Xun is just too straight and doesn't think that way at all.

Ye Yao wasn't about to indulge his desires and he lowered his eyes, "But I'm a bit tired."

"Forget it then." Lu Xun didn't doubt it and rubbed the back of Ye Yao's neck, "Just go back and have a shower and rest while I see what quiet won't disturb your entertainment."

*

When Ye Yao came out of the shower, he saw a voice message from his mother on WeChat.

Ye Yao's mother's voice was gentle: [Ye Yao, is the weather getting colder over there? Be careful to dress warmly, don't catch a cold.

Ye Yao's eyebrows softened: [Yes, don't worry, Mum, I'm doing fine here.

Mum quickly replied with a message: [Do you have enough money to live on after you buy the clothes? If you don't have enough, tell the family and mum will give you money. The family is now in a better position, so there is no need to save money for the family.

Ye Yao had a scholarship in hand and still had money to live on, but why did his mother know he had gone out shopping for clothes today?

Ye Yao had some doubts and asked this question in response to the family's concern.

His mother laughed: [Little Lu has posted pictures in his circle of friends, don't you know?

Ye Yao: "......?"

What circle of friends? I thought Lu Xun didn't post circles of friends?

What happened while he was in the shower?

After chatting with his mother, Ye Yao quickly clicked on his circle of friends and found that the first entry in his circle was a new post by Lu Xun.

Lu Xun posted a picture of him and Lu Xun wearing the same new style of clothing, he was standing half a step in front of Lu Xun and was holding a black jumper up to Lu Xun's body.

Lu Xun's image as a cool guy when he's out in the world is still dead on, with only two words to match: [shopping].

Ye Yao Yao didn't know if it was because of his current change in sexual orientation, but this picture didn't look right to him in any way. It always looks like the daily routine of a young couple after they get together to the uninformed eye. There is even an eerie hint of a domineering president doting on his lover as he goes shopping with him, thanks to Lu Xun's temperament and looks.