Chapter 9 - Lu Xun Gay Pretending To Be Straight!

Unbeknownst to Ye Yao, rumours of him going out with other girls had spread, even to the extent that he already had a girlfriend and was keeping it a secret from Lu Xun.

Ye Yao didn't really believe Lu Xun's mother when he said that the girl had a crush on him; he wasn't in his year, he hadn't met him before, and he wouldn't have liked him much. It could be that the girl was simply interested in him and wanted to meet him, or that he needed his help with something.

But no matter what, he had to explain things properly to the girls.

*

At the entrance of the campus path, Jiang Tang, the person who invited Ye Yao out, wearing a white down jacket and skirt, looks down and sends a message to his best friend before Ye Yao arrives.

I've seen too much with my eyes, and this kind of guy who is always open and slimy is 99% straight, or I'd cut off my hair and make a wig for you to wear.

BFF: [But they're really real ......]

Jiang Tang: [I've knocked over more CPs than you've walked over bridges, why don't you believe me, big dummy! I'll give you news when I'm done testing!

Jiang Tang puts his phone away and smiles brightly with eight teeth at Ye Yao, who appears in his line of sight.

her best friend has had a crush on Ye Yao ever since he was helped by him once. When she finally got up the courage to talk to Ye Yao after he finished playing basketball, she witnessed Ye Yao and Lu Xun's intimate behaviour and thought that Ye Yao and Lu Xun were a couple.

she entered the forum with tears in her eyes and clicked on Ye Yao and Lu Xun's CP building, and while she was in tears, she sent out the message "Be well".

Jiang Tang is a huge hater! she has also seen a few CP buildings, and once she saw it, it wasn't real, how could she believe it? she has been a CP fan for many years, and she knows that this is either a deliberate industrial saccharin or a purely ironclad friend.

So she made this invitation to Ye Yao, and if it was certain that Ye Yao was straight and not a match for Lu Xun, then she wanted her best friend to boldly pursue her own happiness.

When Ye Yao walked in, Jiang Tang saw his face and froze.

she hadn't met Ye Yao in person before, and now that she looked at it, such a face ...... did seem a bit unisex.

Jiang Tang strokes her hair and begins this tryst.

*

Ye Yao was unaware of what the girl he was facing was thinking. He looked at Jiang Tang, who was wearing a short down jacket on top and a short white skirt with bare legs on the bottom, frowned very lightly and offered to go and sit in a nearby milk tea shop that had the heating on.

The nearest milk tea shop gets a little romantic, opening on the first floor with a revolving staircase below.

As Jiang Tang walks, he talks to Ye Yao while muttering something in his mind.

she was the one who took it for granted, her head was spinning a bit when she walked with a beauty of this calibre, and she was so nervous about speaking that she forgot all the lines she had prepared before.

What was she supposed to say next?

Ginger soup stepped dizzily up the revolving staircase before being called again.

she turned her head and saw Ye Yao, who was walking behind her, take off the jacket he was wearing and hand it to her.

"You can tie this jacket around your waist and return it to me when we get into the shop." Ye Yao still frowned gently as his eyes swept over Jiang Tang's calves, "It's better to wear more in cold weather, otherwise you'll get sick easily."