Chapter 13 - What I Like Is Being With You

Ye Yao was in for a bit of a shock.

As a secret admirer, he has of course fantasised in the dead of night about what he and Lu Xun would do together.

For example, they kissed each other skin to skin every night and then fell asleep in each other's arms. Every day he gets a kiss before bed and when he wakes up, which is followed by a loving "I love you".

These are the secrets that Ye Yao has buried deep in his heart, and he thinks that there is no chance that these things will ever come true other than to sleep together, but he was caught off guard when he heard the words "I love you" here.

The culprit was still patting his back to smooth his breathing, completely unaware of the reason he would choke.

He knew Lu Xun was imitating others, but how did Lu Xun manage to say "I love you" to him in full view of everyone?

"Don't say such things casually, okay?" Ye Yao slowed down, shoved the water back into Lu Xun's hand, swept a glance at the audience next to his and lowered his voice, "There are so many people watching, don't say anything."

The tips of Ye Yao's ears were still stealing red, Lu Xun slightly narrowed his eyes at the alabaster ears, and then raised his lips to a smile: "Okay, I'll listen to you, I won't say it in public later."

Ye Yao :"......"

As the whistle blew for the game to continue, Ye Yao had no time to say anything else and headed out onto the pitch again.

Lu Xun retreats to the sidelines, ignoring the looks of excitement or amusement from the others, and drops his eyes in thought.

He had sometimes been too forceful before and probably really put Ye Yao off.

And this time Ye Yao's tone softened.

This worked for Ye Yao, who ate it up.

Since this is the case, the distance Ye Yao wants to push ...... away is brought closer again by his own hands.

*

Ye Yao won the basketball tournament.

Ye Yao got on his bike in a good mood and drove a weakened Lu Xun back to the hostel.

The cool breeze on his cheeks did not make Ye Yao feel cold even after his workout, only comfortable.

Lu Xun's arm is around his waist, but this is normal behaviour when carrying someone on a bicycle, and Ye Yao's mind is calm and no other thoughts arise.

Suddenly, something pressed against his back.

That's Lu Xun's face.

Lu Xun speaks against his back, his voice is even more muffled than usual as he whispers in Ye Yao's ear, as if he has just woken up.

Lu Xun had a smile in his voice: " Brother Ye, that last three pointer you made was so cool."

Ye Yao's grip on the handlebars tightened, but his voice was still smooth: "Cool what, that's how everyone pitches it."

"Nonsense, they don't cast as well as you do. Haven't you noticed, everyone is looking at you." Lu Xun paused for a moment and softly picked up the next sentence, "I've been looking at you too."

Ye Yao: "......"

Damn, is he starting to lose control of his expression again, luckily he has his back to Lu Xun.

No one can remain unperturbed by such a compliment from their crush, and Ye Yao wanted to respond but didn't know what to say.

"It's a pity I hurt my leg, otherwise I should have entered the pitch at the end of the game, wrapped my arms around your waist and picked you up so that everyone would envy me. Anyone who tries to make friends with me in future I'll refuse and ask them, are you as handsome as our Brother Ye? I won't make friends if you're not." Lu Xun said slowly.