Chapter 15 - Why are you confident and feel you are the exception to the rule?

Autumn was short-lived and winter soon set in.

Lu Xun's injury was not too serious and after some time had passed, he was almost recovered.

After what happened last time, Ye Yao was pulled in by Lu Xun who was somehow very anxious to learn a "Guide to Gay Identification".

"Look carefully." Lu Xun sat next to Ye Yao with his arms in his arms and said in a serious tone, "This is the beginner's version, it's rather superficial, but at least identify the ones that are not too well hidden and be careful to keep your distance from them."

Ye Yao, who hides it well, felt a twinge of weakness, but retorted without a ripple on his face, "There's no need, is there, to learn such things."

"Why is that not necessary?" Lu Xun glared at Ye Yao, "You don't even pay attention to this, you might get surrounded by gay men one day!"

Lu Xun said, clicking on the video of the gay guide.

The thick male voice rang out: [If your male friend's mobile phone, download a certain blue xxx software, and xxx software, do not suspect, he has eight out of ten is gay.

What is Blue Software?

Ye Yao was curious and went to the App Store to search for a dating app.

Lu Xun gave a long-winded instruction, "They like to find their friends on this app, almost all of them have one. If you find a guy who wants to get close to you, pretend your phone is dead and borrow their phone to make a call, then see if they have the app on their phone."

He only had to think about it to know that Ye Yao would be in demand. With the percentage of homosexuals in the population, there were a lot of people in this school looking at Ye Yao! Damn!

"It's not polite to go through other people's phones, is it?" Ye Yao said.

"It's not like we're looking at their personal information, just checking the software, what's the point." Lu Xun took his own phone out of his pocket and handed it to Ye Yao, "Try it out first, and figure out all the software in half a minute."

Ye Yao unlocked Lu Xun's phone with his own fingerprint and flicked through it. The contents of Lu Xun's phone were simple enough. As a man with a full real life, his phone only contained a few commonly used apps and no weird stuff.

Lu Xun didn't ask for his phone back and continued to lead Ye Yao through the videos on the computer, finishing one and pulling out another.

As soon as I clicked on it, Ye Yao was shocked to see the words in bright red at the beginning of the document.

[How can you tell if someone around you likes you?

Before Ye Yao could look at it, Lu Xun closed the document.

"I'll send you these documents in a package, remember to read them when you have time." Lu Xun grabbed Ye Yao and admonished, "Make sure you remember to read them, I will examine them then!"

"Does this kind of stuff ...... really work?" Ye Yao asked in a muffled voice.

"It works, I wasn't that perceptive before." Lu Xun frowned, "Then after some research, I found out that a hairdresser around me had a crush on me."

Ye Yao didn't expect Lu Xun to have such a past, and instead of feeling jealous of this Lu Xun crush, Ye Yao was shocked to hear, "...... and then what?"

"Of course I told him to get lost," Lu Xun's frown deepened, as if he didn't understand why Ye Yao was asking, "and to stay friends with him?"

At this time Lu Xun's face was the familiar desperation of Ye Yao, a matter that seems to have no exception in Lu Xun's case.