the fight

───── ⋆⋅ ☾ ⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅ ⋅⋆ ─────

Marc takes out one guard around me as I quite literally throw the other across the property.

Quickly Layla grabs the loose gun off the ground running for cover.

Marc jumps off the top of the pyramid structure. Layla takes down the guards approaching from the house as she gains cover.

Marc suddenly wraps his cape around the both of us and I look to him slightly annoyed.

He smiles, if you can smile with a mask on he was. I shake my head saying "I'm not the one that needs protection, help Layla."

I continue to hear bullets fire off and he says "Whered you go? Genie literally pissed the bed, all she had to do was seduce him or give in to a conversation with him."

"Leave her alone, I had business with my grandfather to take care of."

"Oh?"

I nod and say "Alright, split up, I'll meet you at the horses as soon as you get Layla safe."

"That'll be 15 men vs 1. That's not a good—"

I push myself away from him and charge towards the men, avoiding bullets with my wrist guards.

I slam them together, creating a large blast, knocking the men temporarily down as I grab the sword off my back muttering "This might do..."

I shish kebab two guards on my sword and when I step away and summon the sword it slides back into my grasp as I punch the other guard shooting and missing most of his shots against me.

Quickly after Marc throws his two crescent blades puncture the two guards on each side of me.

I force my foot into the chest of a guard as I sprint forward. "Where is she!"

"Oof!"

Marc joins me, driving the crescent blades into the men attacking us.

Genevieve says timidly "I hate to be that person but, this is a lot of violence."

I mutter "This... is nothing."

Cleanly I pull both arms out of the man's sockets and throw him into the guard rails. He whimpers in pain

Genevieve says "I mean, that wasn't so bad. He'll live."

"