Chapter 18 - The Duration of Distance

"You ......" Ye Yao felt that everything was as unreal as a dream, he reached out to pinch Lu Xun and saw Lu Xun grimacing before he dared to believe that it was all real, "What are you doing here? "

"Of course I missed you so I flew here," Lu Xun said smugly as he let go of the man, "I had to catch a 6am flight this morning."

The 6am flight meant an earlier start, and Lu Xun was a little tired, but that was nothing compared to the joy of meeting Ye Yao earlier.

Now that Ye Yao was standing in front of him, Lu Xun's heart, which had been empty since the moment of separation, was filled again and he took Ye Yao's hand in his and asked again, "Did you miss me?"

"...... hmm." Ye Yao replied softly.

Lu Xun couldn't suppress the smile on his face. After not seeing each other for so long, he wanted to hug Ye Yao and not let go of his, to lie on the bed together and talk. Or he could sit on a chair and Ye Yao could sit on his lap and talk to each other face to face.

Lu Xun can only think about it now, as he wraps his arm around Ye Yao's shoulders all the way to buy vinegar, and then follows Ye Yao home.

Lu Xun rang the number of the lift on Ye Yao's floor and then rang the doorbell of Ye Yao's house in a very skillful manner.

When Ye Yao's parents opened the door, Lu Xun turned into a sweet-tongued junior, making the two elders smile and then handing over the prepared specialties from his backpack.

It's not anything too expensive to receive, but you can see the thought.

"You're a child, you're here, why bring gifts?" Ye Yao's mother smiled and took the things, pushing Ye Yao's father to go to the kitchen with her to prepare food, while saying to Ye Yao, "Ye Yao, take Little Lu to sit down and have a snack to pamper your tummy, then I will call you when it is time to eat."

Ye Yao poured Lu Xun a glass of water and asked him, "Watching TV?"

"What a silly thing to say, I didn't come here to watch TV." Lu Xun couldn't wait to take Ye Yao towards the bedroom room, they went inside, the door closed and Lu Xun finally got his wish to hold the person in a full frontal hug.

The bridge of his nose rested against Ye Yao's white neck, sniffing the scent that belonged to Ye Yao alone, Lu Xun said contentedly, "I came to see you.

Ye Yao didn't let Lu Xun hold his for long and reached out to push his away, "Clingy."

His eyes swept over the backpack Lu Xun was carrying on his shoulder and he asked tentatively, "So little luggage, are you leaving in a couple of days?"

Lu Xun didn't have a suitcase and carried only one bag on his back, from which he had previously pulled out speciality items, which, as you can imagine, didn't contain much clothing at all.

"No, I have clothes here, I don't need to take so many." Lu Xun, who had been criticised for being clingy, reluctantly let go of the person and looked around the room.

If you don't look, Lu Xun is astonished.

Where are his photos, where are his books, where are his model robots, where are the little dolls he made for Ye Yao?

The room was as clean and tidy as ever, except that nothing here seemed to have anything to do with him anymore.

Lu Xun's heart faintly senses that something is wrong and he strides over to the wardrobe and opens it.

The wardrobe should have been a mix of his clothes and Ye Yao's, but now only Ye Yao's are visible, not his.

Lu Xun's grip on the wardrobe door tightened and he turned back slowly, his eyes dark and unlit. Lu Xun's eyes were a little scary when he wasn't smiling and he suppressed the bad emotion in his voice and asked, " Brother Ye, where are my clothes?"