Chapter 19 - Posting

Lu Xun followed Ye Yao into the high school and lamented as he watched.

"Do you remember when the head teacher used to come here to catch young lovers, the scene, it was quite exciting." Lu Xun reminisces, "You and I would just stand on the sidelines and watch the fun, we couldn't be caught anyway."

Ye Yao High School has no secluded setting like a grove, but there is a fountain pool that has water but never spouts, and with the lights left on all year round, couples staying here love to date in the evenings.

Because it was cool here, Ye Yao and Lu Xun would stand in the breeze and chat with each other before returning to the dormitory after the evening study, and we witnessed many arrests by the head teacher in the process.

"He actually suspected us." Ye Yao smiled, "It's strange, I don't know what he was thinking."

"That's right, how come two girls hugging and holding hands together don't see him suspecting, he's discriminating!" Lu Xun had a heavenly expression of injustice.

The school gates were not closed and a few teenagers slipped in to use the school's basketball court for a game of football, and the scent of a fast-paced game on the far court reached Ye Yao's ears.

I don't know who took advantage of the winter holidays and made a swing under a big tree, which looked quite sturdy but was only wide enough for one person.

Ye Yao looks at the swing and then at Lu Xun.

"Tired of walking?" Lu Xun smelled the string, "Sit down I'm not tired, I can still help you push at the back."

"What's the matter with just me sitting alone," Ye Yao said softly, "forget it, find somewhere else to sit together."

"No one cleans the other places, they're all dirty, but this is the only clean one." A wicked smile appeared on Lu Xun's face, "Actually, it's not like two people can't sit on this swing together, it's up to us Ye students to decide if we want to."

Lu Xun said, taking a stride and sitting on the swing first, then patting his lap and inviting Ye Yao: "Come on Ye students, the VIP seat is comfortable and flexible, and there is a premium 36 degree thermostat to keep you warm all winter long!

Lu Xun was expertly talking trollishly, he wasn't really trying to steal from Ye Yao, as was the usual procedure, Ye Yao would probably punch him when he heard what he was saying and he would take advantage of this by pretending to run away and give Ye Yao his place.

"Yeah." Ye Yao said.

"Brother Ye is still great, my little brother is willing to be a good friend - what did you say?" Lu Xun trailed off.

Ye Yao takes a few steps forward and sits directly on the VIP seat.

Lu Xun was dumbfounded.

Lu Xun is a bit frazzled and finally reaches around Ye Yao's waist and wraps his arms tightly around his.

Ye Yao is at least a 5'8" adult, he is not that light, but Lu Xun is afraid that Ye Yao will be blown away by the winter wind and he won't let go.

Lu Xun's legs on the ground are stretched and the swing slowly starts to sway.

With the winter breeze in his face, Ye Yao slowly leaned against Lu Xun.

Lu Xun, who had just been very articulate, lost his speech at this moment.

Lu Xun feels wonderfully warm and fragrant in his arms, separated by several thick winter clothes.

"Here's two bucks to push the swing for ten minutes." Ye Yao opened his mouth again.