5

The gills reached in the wedding venue first and sukh told tai to take sana in a room and do her final makeup.

Sana didn't look at her father after last night. After last night, he has lost all the respect her heart had for him.

Tai took her in a room and started doing her final makeup and hair while sana was looking at the mirror with no emotion.

So finally she is marrying a stranger, leaving her dreams, leaving her old life, leaving everything behind, she is going to tie a knot with someone whom she never saw.

That's how life is treating her? A bitter chuckle left her mouth and she felt her heart will blust with the emotions, her heart was heavy, she was numb.

.
.

Sidharth was reminding himself to stay silent. Because first of all, he didn't want his mom to scold him and secondly, he will get someone new in his life...

A friend, Maybe the friend will play with him and the friend will never make him cry!! He wanted to believe his hopes.

.

They reached in the venue and Mr. Gill welcomed them warmly. Sudha only noded as the tag "Shukla" made her feel that she is the queen and everyone else is her slave.

Mr. Gill looked at the man who will marry sana and nobody can guess that he is sick by looking at him, he is so good looking...

Amma bi told sidharth to greet Mr. Gill which sid did by gesturing a hello without uttering a word...

Sudha: aap ki beti ko bulaye... Mere paas itna time nahi hai Mr. Gill . Jald se jald ye shaadi ho jaani chahiye...

Mr. Gill noded his head.

.
.

Sidharth was now sitting in the mandap as per as his mom told him...sudha made him understand some marriage rituals before coming here so that nobody understands that sidharth is sick.

After some time, tai came with sana ... Her face was covered with dupatta....

Tai made her sit with Sidharth... Sana didn’t know why her heart felt a sudden peace.

Her broken heart was healing, she could feel it, but how and why

On the other hand, sidharth didn’t see her face as it was covered but he smiled... He felt happy.

.
.

Soon the marriage rituals started...sana was trying to control Herself.  Marrying someone without own wish is so suffocating...

They took phere when pandit ji made them understand the importance of marriage and phere, sidharth heard it attentively. His brain was sharp. He somehow felt that his new friend is his responsibility now.

.

After that, sidharth tied the mangalsutra. His hand touched her neck in the process, and both felt that something magical happened.

He appiled vermilion at the middle portion of her head while a tear rolled down from Her eyes...

Some vermillion fell on her nose but she was not in a state to clean it..

.
.

After that, Pandit announced them as husband and wife...

It was bidai time, sana hugged tai and cried...

Sana: thank you tai... Apne mujhe hamesha muma k tarah samhala hai...mai aap ko bohot miss karungi..

Tai: meri bacchi, hamesha khush rehna.