Chapter 13

Chapter 13: Uthna-san

       When Horo Tokio was 11 years old, one year after the coma and his transmigration, he met someone he would never expect.

Horo Tokio was invited by his Aunt Shizuko to her house. At that time, her Aunt and her husband were still living happily together and had never been divorced.

His two cousins Minori and Minoru still have a father and weren't dealing with abandonment and father issues. It wasn't the time when he started teaching them various games to occupy their minds from their father.

At that time, his sister Horo Kanon was both busy with her studies and her progressing career, she wasn't at their home most of the time. His Aunt insisted on a one-week stay in their house so he wouldn't end up feeling lonely.

Tokio agreed with permission from her sister. He spent his time at their house getting along with his two cousins by reading storybooks or even telling them his story ideas. By the weekend of his stay over at the mansion of his aunt Shizuko and her husband, his aunt Shizuko's husband held a party inviting influential families. Among those families was the Kaiba Group.

Different from his expectations and blurry memories of Yugioh DM, Tokio didn't meet Kaiba Seto but someone else. At that time, he learned that Seto wasn't still adopted with the obvious evidence standing in front of him.

Being introduced in front of him by his Aunt was the wife of Kaiba Gozaburo and her son.

Green teal hair, blue eyes, and fair skin– there is no doubt that it was the future villain of the virtual reality arc.

" It was a pleasure to meet you, I am Kaiba Noah. "

The way he introduced himself was civil and sophisticated. Manners and etiquette were ingrained in his body. No doubt that it was because of Gozaburo's teachings.

Usually, Tokio's demeanor was casual and carefree like a sloth. But considering that he was at a party, he decided to be respectful and show some manners.

Nodding his head, Tokio decided to return the introduction.

" It was nice to meet you, Kaiba Noah. My name is Horo Tokio. "

He tried to be polite and formal as possible, but it seems that it was impossible to imitate personalities that were different from his real nature. Tokio cringed inside his mind as he realized that he spoke in a very casual and relaxed tone. And there was also his hand, he was offering a handshake.

Confusion or surprise, he doesn't know the meaning of the emotion behind Noah's eyes that was directed at him. He was also hesitating whether he should retract his hand or not, but before he could make a decision, not truly expecting it, Noah returned the handshake.

The hand that was holding him was firm despite it a hand that belonged to a child. There are no callouses or traces of hardship. Despite that, Tokio knows that not everything can be shown outside.

The hardships and difficulties don't always leave traces on the body, it penetrates the mind and soul of a person.

Completely forgetting his manners, Tokio let out a wry smile.

" You have a firm hold Uthna-san, I didn't expect you to be strong and powerful despite your stature. "

" Uthna-san? "

" Isn't your name Noah? Uthna-san or Utnapishtim is from Mesopotamian mythology. "

Noah was staring at him in confusion. Not really thinking of the consequences, he decided to start explaining to him about Utnapishtim.