Chapter 22 - Run, you're much straighter than Lu Xun!

Lu Ming knocks warily on Lu Xun's door.

Lu Xun opened the door with a reasonably good expression on his face, but when his eyes swept behind Lu Ming and noticed that Ye Yao was not following, he immediately changed his face to a fierce one.

He pulled Lu Ming in and slammed the door behind him to prevent Lu Ming's screams from getting out later and tarnishing his image in Ye Yao's mind.

Lu Ming immediately clutched his head: "Don't hit people in the face! I have to perform on stage!"

"What the fuck did you say to him that he wants to leave early in the morning?" Lu Xun grabbed his cousin's collar and his voice was cold to the bone, "If you don't make things clear today, you won't have to come back in the future."

Lu Ming's voice was faint: "Just ...... what he said to you in his voice."

"You don't think he's straight, that he has a crush on me like whoever it was before?" Lu Xun laughed coldly, almost picking Lu Ming up as he snapped, "What makes you think he's not straight? What makes you think he's not straight?"

The more aggressive Lu Xun was, the more Lu Ming wanted to shrink into a ball and tried to reason in a weak voice: "He wore your pajamas and said that you were better than everyone else, so you would lend him your clothes. Only a person with a crush would try to get closer to his or his lover in this way, right?"

Lu Xun's face became even more furious: "I told him not to bring his pyjamas, just wear mine. According to you, I have a crush on him and that's why I'm doing everything I can to get closer to my beloved, isn't it?"

Lu Ming was shocked: "......?"

"I already told you last time that you don't have a friend with such a good relationship, so don't use your ignorance to speculate more. Lu Xun became more and more furious as he pressed one hand against Lu Ming's shoulder and neck, so that Lu Ming could only listen to him with his head flabbergasted and the back of his head pressed firmly against the door.

Whether or not Lu Ming's head would hurt against the door was not on his mind.

And Lu Ming had no time to think about anything else, he saw something that would shock him in the north for a whole year.

He saw Lu Xun's bedside table, which had only a photo frame on top of it. Inside the frame is a picture of two young people intimately face to face, smiling and looking into the camera.

Lu Ming's mouth opened wide in surprise.

"Go and apologise to him, tell him you're sorry for wronging him and never speak nonsense in front of him again." Lu Xun said in a cold voice, "Go now!"

Lu Ming's thoughts were confused: "This, this, you ......"

Lu Xun's face sank: "You don't want to?"

"No. ......"

Lu Ming is really a straight man, and he feels that he will never be able to understand such an operation in his lifetime, even if he goes to earth.

Who takes a picture like this with a friend and then washes it out and puts it purposely next to the bed? Isn't that the first thing you see every day before you go to sleep and when you wake up?

"How do you ...... still keep pictures like this next to your bed to look at?" Lu Ming couldn't hold it in any longer and wasn't afraid to ask.

Lu Xun's tone was bad: "I can watch it if I want to, what's it to you? Are you going to apologize?"

"I'll go, I'll go." Lu Ming's whole soul soared.

Why did he think Ye Yao was not straight before? Ye Yao is a straight man compared to Lu Xun just by looking at his behaviour!

He had wronged the straight man of steel, it was his fault.

Lu Xun released the man and gestured with his eyes for Lu Ming to open the door and get out and apologise.

Lu Ming opens the door and before leaving, he can't help but look back again.

This time, he saw something that could shock his ancestors for a whole year.

On the window side of Lu Xun's room was the table; he didn't know what would have been on Lu Xun's desk in days gone by, but it certainly wasn't what was sitting there now.

On Lu Xun's desk are a few balls of pink yarn, the needles to knit the jumper, and an unfinished pink jumper.

Lu Ming's brain had already come to the conclusion that Lu Xun was knitting a jumper for Ye Yao before he had officially reacted.

While he's down there wondering if Ye Yao is not straight, Lu Xun is up there sweetly knitting Ye Yao a pink jumper.

Who is not a straight man anyway?

Lu Ming shuddered at the image he was picturing in his head, twisted his foot and fell straight down on the flat.

"Huh?" Lu Xun frowned and looked over to see Lu Ming fall into this silly state, and tried to pick the man up.

"Ah, don't you come over here!" Lu Ming crawled quickly in a panic, crawling to the stairway and sliding down in a poof.

*

Ye Yao went to visit Lu Ming who had sprained his foot.

Lu Ming's injuries were not serious, but he needed to stay in bed for a few days to recuperate. He lies in bed with a look of transcendence, having seen life and death.

When he saw Ye Yao, the look on his face changed to one of guilt and he said with a sincere look on his face, "I'm sorry, I apologise for suspecting you weren't straight before."

"...... It's okay, no need to apologize." Ye Yao smiled helplessly.

Anyway, he really wasn't straight and didn't suspect wrong.

Lu Xun went out to answer a phone call, probably from his family, and Ye Yao and Lu Ming were the only ones left in the room.

Lu Ming looked around quickly to make sure no one else could overhear and then eagerly waved at Ye Yao.

Ye Yao walks forward unsure of the reason for his visit and hears Lu Ming's lowered voice.

"If you're really straight ...... trust me and run, you're a lot straighter than Lu Xun!"