Chapter one: The Miracle Worker

The sun was shining down on the Encanto, causing a slight sweat to come from Luisa as she was removing a dam from the river. Her head wasn't really in the game today, but that didn't stop her from giving her best to every task that came her way. She removed the last pieces of wood, and with a great sigh, she stretched her arms and sat by the river, and for a moment she found herself enjoying the beauty of the Encanto. the exotic birds in the distance, the babbling of the colorful waters, and the sun peeking through the trees above her. Sadly, that moment was cut short by the sound of stampeding donkeys.

Luisa already knew what this meant, and with a groan, she lifted herself from the riverside and made her way back to the main town to herd the donkeys once again. She ran over to the village, saw some stray donkeys, and lifted them onto her shoulders. "Don't worry! I-"

"I got this!" Luisa was interrupted by another voice, she then saw a figure whizzing past. She saw you carrying a large stick mounted on a donkey. You were accompanied by a medium-sized dog that aided you in rounding up the donkeys. In less than five minutes you had guided the donkeys into their pen, save the few donkeys Luisa was carrying. You then make your way over to Luisa. "U-Uhm excuse me? Those donkeys need to go into their pen now?" you used your stick to point at the donkeys that were on Luisa's shoulders. You have heard the stories of Luisa's strength but this was your first time witnessing it with your own eyes.

Luisa had snapped out of her quick trance, and immediately something changed inside of her. She couldn't exactly pin down what it was. She was confused, surprised, and aggravated, but she couldn't deny one thing, she was impressed. "That was impressive how you handled the donkeys. "Luisa said while placing down the donkey that she had been carrying. "Well, I figured there was a better way to handle the donkeys rather than just, tossing them around," You said with a slightly disgusted tone, which caught Luisa off guard. She had just complimented someone, for doing HER job, and this is how they thank her?

The look on Luisa's face immediately shifted from a smile to a grimace. "Excuse me?" she took a step toward you now, clearly on the offensive. "You think you can do my job better than me?.." She tried her best to look intimidating but you weren't phased. With a toss of your hair and a scoff you leaned on your staff. "Maybe I can, and maybe I will."

It was a stand off. Neither of you exchanged words but you knew exactly what your feelings were towards each other.

[AN: AHHH IM SO GLAD IM FINALLY STARTING THIS. I hope you enjoyed, im FINALLY getting back into writing again so excuse me if im a bit rusty.]