Chapter 31 - Blushing with anger

Seeing the smile on Lu Xun's face, Ye Yao was a bit confused.

...... Is this over-stimulated anger and laughter, or simply a loss of expression management?

Probably didn't hear it properly.

"Did you hear me wrong." Ye Yao decided to be cruel and say it a second time, "I like guys."

"I hear you, I hear you, you like men-" Lu Xun suddenly stopped and his eyes widened slightly, "You like men!"

It was at this moment that Lu Xun finally realised the meaning behind these words.

Lu Xun's hand involuntarily tightened and squeezed Ye Yao's hand, which he was holding in his heart.

When Ye Yao tried to pull his hand out, Lu Xun woke up and relaxed his grip a little, but he still held it and did not let Ye Yao take it out.

"You've said before that having physical contact with a gay man, even if it's just touching your fingers, makes you sick." Ye Yao said.

"I ......" Lu Xun's words were hard to say, and the temperature of his hand began to drop, but he still held Ye Yao stubbornly.

"You're giving me a break." Lu Xun said in a sullen voice.

Lu Xun's mind is in turmoil as he uncontrollably recalls the memories of his childhood that have made him sick to his stomach to this day.

When Lu Xun was young, his parents were both on the rise in their careers and were too busy to take care of him.

When Lu's parents wanted to hire a nanny, Lu's grandfather scolded him and brought Lu Xun in to take care of him.

For a long time, Lu Xun spent his childhood learning about the world around his grandfather, being taught all sorts of useful and useless things, and a large part of it was about how disgusting gay men were.

Grandpa Lu's brother fell in love with a man when he was young and ran away from home for him. The two brothers had not seen each other for a long time, and when the brother finally came home years later with a horribly thin body, Grandpa Lu then realised that his brother had not only been cheated out of his relationship but also out of his money, and had been drifting away for many years, and was furious and cursed.

The old man has always hated male vixens who seduce men, and he would never allow his grandson to go down the same path, so he scares Lu Xun in every way.

Lu Xun learned a lot of miscellaneous things when he was a child, such as the fact that gay men were more likely to contract AIDS, that there was no good treatment in those days, and that a low resistance to the disease caused the whole body to rot in the end.

Like when two men go to bed and the whole room ends up with disgusting stuff all over the floor and walls.

Even now, Lu Xun looks back on the pictures of the smelly rooms and feels sick to his stomach.

For example, relationships that cannot be protected by law are prone to scum, cheating on that one day, cheating on another the next, and there are few good ones.

After Lu's grandfather's various generalizations, he succeeded in making Lu Xun firm on his path to straightness.

Lu Xun didn't question this, but Grandpa Lu said to him in a serious manner: "In life, it is important to harmonize yin and yang, and only when you harmonize can you achieve great perfection. This is the truth handed down from the old ancestors!

The best relationship between two men is that of a friend, a confidant, a communion of souls! Can there be anything more intimate than soul contact?

Lu Xun once thought it made sense, that if you are a brother, you don't need so much physical contact, it's all about the spiritual level of communication.