Chapter 50 - The revealing of the dress

Ye Yao said he had bitten it, but in reality Lu Xun felt like he had been kissed, and the person who kissed him was fragrant and soft, like dancing on the tip of his heart.

This is not a punishment, it is clearly an encouragement to him.

"Can you call this a bite?" Lu Xun was happy and a bit angry, "Such a light punishment, you'll be easily bullied when you go out like this, do you know?"

Ye Yao shook his head as he looked at Lu Xun and whispered, "No one else can bully me, they're not my boyfriend. Only you can bully me, will you bully me?"

Ye Yao was taken into Lu Xun's arms and he heard Lu Xun whispering in his ear, "I had a hard time getting you, I didn't ask you to come and suffer with me."

Ye Yao closes his eyes and rubs hard against Lu Xun's broad shoulder.

*

Ye Yao found that Lu Xun's measures to stir up trouble on the forum worked, and when he got up in the morning to go to class, he received several enquiries in the morning, all asking if he was with Lu Xun.

And that was just the number of people who came to ask him directly; those who glanced at the ring on his hand every now and then were even more numerous.

Ye Yao simply used the hand with the ring on it to prop up his face so that people in the front row didn't have to look back three times because they couldn't see it.

Ye Yao told Lu Xun about the incident when he returned to the dormitory at lunchtime, and Lu Xun's smug face could have flown into the sky.

"They should have known by now," Lu Xun criticised the insensitive crowd, "what kind of people say we're friends when we're going around showing our love so passionately! What kind of straight man is like that?"

"But when you were straight, you did sleep with me every day holding hands." Ye Yao said.

Lu Xun forced his lips: "...... That's still not fire-eyed enough either, but luckily now they know."

"Well, they know." Ye Yao turned the ring he wore on his hand, looked at his reflection faintly appearing on the face of the ring, and said softly, "I'll try to show this ring to everyone more often."

The look on Ye Yao's face when he said this was as serious as the one Lu Xun had seen in high school when Ye Yao said he wanted to study hard and get into the best university.

Learning has always been important to Ye Yao, and it's important for Ye Yao to be open about them being together now.

Lu Xun felt like the bubbles of happiness rolling around in his heart were going to drown him, and if this wasn't a dormitory and a hotel, there was no way he would let Ye Yao stand there so nicely again.

He wanted to make love to this person, he wanted to be on top of Ye Yao, but the conditions here did not allow it and the nap time was short, so he could not cling to Ye Yao too much.

Lu Xun licked his teeth and chose to suppress his emotions.

This morning they both had a full class and in the afternoon Ye Yao still had a full class, but Lu Xun had one less class than him.

When Lu Xun returned to the hostel, it was empty.

He sat down in Ye Yao's chair and propped his elbows on Ye Yao's desk, his eyes once again turning to the ring he was holding.

He doesn't really like to wear jewellery, even in his middle-aged days, and it makes him feel bad about wearing all this fancy stuff on his body.

But now that the ring was his and Ye Yao's couple's ring, all those hard feelings disappeared, leaving only excitement and joy.