Epilogue

Driving home from the warehouse after completing Saige missions all day, it was safe to say I couldn't think straight at this moment in time.

Especially when someone I was torturing today kept asking me so many questions about Killian when I don't want to think about something that happened nearly five years ago. I don't want to relive those memories again.

Everyone in the mafia world has heard of what happened to Killian and somehow found out about the effect it had on me, so now with any chance people get to distract me they bring it up. But little do they know it only makes me angrier.

Getting to the gates of my new mansion that I had only recently bought, I put the pin in to open the gates as I drove in to see the girl's cars already parked on the front lawn.

Parking the car in my normal parking spot, I step out to see my four-year-old son running up to me with his hands in the air.

Meeting Asher halfway I lift him up under his arms as he wraps his small arms around my neck tightly, digging his head into the crook of my neck while I wrap my arms around his waist.

Asher is the spitting image of Killian, through to his personality and his looks. I wanted to call him Asher because for as long as I can remember Killian has always loved the name Asher for a boy.

Kissing him multiple times on his shoulder as he giggles quietly, he doesn't make any effort to let go of me as I begin walking into the house with Asher clinging onto me.

This is an everyday occurrence with Asher, every time I come home even if I've been gone for less than 2 minutes, he will act like I've been gone for over a year.

Walking in the door to my house I turn the corner to see Ariana, Zara, and Hayden sitting on the couch watching a movie together. Over the past few years Hayden has become friends with everyone in my family, everyone loves him.

Livy and Elliot are next to them cuddled up as they have been married for nearly four years now. They have a daughter named Blaire who's with my mum, that's why she isn't with them. Plus I know mum made them spend time alone whilst she took Blaire, mainly because they spend every single second on Blaire and don't get any time to themselves.

Christina and Zander are on the other end of the couch both asleep. It's been five years and in a couple of weeks he's planning on asking her to marry him, we all know she will say yes as she can't go a day without talking about him...plus they've already got a kid together that's the same age as Henley and Blaire.

Putting Asher down on the couch with him instantly clinging to Livy as he's always loved being close to her, I then make my way upstairs and into my room shutting and locking the door behind me.

Making my way over to where Killian stands unbuttoning his shirt in the full-length mirror, I stand in front of him grabbing his face in my hands as I smash my lips against his.

Taking him by surprise as he tumbles back slightly. "Hello, my husband" I spoke as he just shook his head at me with a smirk on his face. Deepening the kiss by putting his hand on the back of my head, his tongue meets mine as a groan escapes from the back of his throat causing me to smirk against his lips.

We've been married for three years now and it's weird because it still feels like we are in the honeymoon phase.

Taking his hand away from the back of my head, he moves to lift me up with his hands gripping my ass.