Chapter 53 - Who is your crush?

The afternoon sun shone through the branches of the trees and on Ye Yao's face, as well as on the small piece of paper, which was bright yellow and glowed brightly.

A simple statement, the most essential of blessings.

Ye Yao's eyes were sore and he blinked to keep the tears from spilling onto the paper.

Lu Xun never fails to give him the answers he expects, and he never fails to give him better answers than he expects.

Lu Xun did everything just because he liked him so much.

He also likes Lu Xun.

There is nothing better than that.

Ye Yao tied the talisman back to the tree and hurried back with hasty steps.

He came and went so quickly that it was still far from ten minutes, but he saw Lu Xun standing in the doorway as he walked out of the temple.

Lu Xun is a tall and long-legged man who stands out wherever he is. Many people who come to offer incense and pray for blessings stare at him frequently, but he does not return a single glance, silently looking down at the ground with an aura of "don't approach".

Ye Yao walked around behind Lu Xun and patted him on the shoulder.

Lu Xun was obviously extremely upset by the encounter, he turned his head back with a cold frown, and then changed his expression the moment he saw who was behind him, his whole frown softening.

Ye Yao smiled along with him as he took Lu Xun's hand, "Let's go."

*

There was little else to see in this small town, so after a night's rest they flew again to Ye Yao's home.

Ye Yao Home Lu Xun has been here countless times, but this time was different from all the others, he was in a different position.

Lu Xun was a bit nervous and looked at his phone screen to fix his look before seeking Ye Yao's advice: "How do I look?"

"......" Ye Yao said reassuringly, "They've seen you many times, it's okay, don't be afraid. And they've agreed for the two of us to be together."

Lu Xun took a deep breath: "You're right, an ugly daughter-in-law has to meet his father-in-law."

Ye Yao's parents were already waiting at home, but even though they were prepared, they were still stunned when they heard Lu Xun call out to them directly.

Ye Yao's mother burst out laughing and let them in as he chattered to them, " Little Lu, the boy is still so enthusiastic, you've been together for years, it's not easy to hold back until now to tell us."

Ye Yao knew that the family had misunderstood and explained helplessly, "We just got together not long ago and told you that we were really just friends before."

"What, you've only just been together for a short while?" This time it was Ye Yao's father's turn to be surprised, he looked at Ye Yao and then Lu Xun with disbelief on his face.

However, Ye Yao's father opened the good wine he had in the house and filled it up for both Lu Xun and Ye Yao during the meal.

Ye Yao remembers that Lu Xun doesn't like to drink, and when he does get drunk, he may even go crazy. If he wasn't there, Lu Xun could still be a cool boss when he was drunk, but if he was there, Lu Xun would do something completely unpredictable.

It would be a hilarious scene if he was forced to hold him down and kiss him in front of his parents.

Ye Yao knew that Lu Xun would not agree if he told him not to drink and that it would spoil his father's fun, so he decided to find another way.