Chapter 57 - Daily

[Straight Couple's Daily House, I mustn't be the only one who is blinded, understand.

1L:Here it comes here it comes!

2L:Get your number, today is also the day that this single dog falls for the smelly couple.

......

30L:Where is today's portion of lethal amount of sugar, bring it up to this old man!

45L: Here we go, here we go, new picture, risking my life to steal it!

[A handsome man named Lu is staring intently at the ring on his hand]

The man in the photo still has a very handsome, but unapproachable aura.

But this is the man who is not to be trifled with, looking intently at the ring on his hand, with a faint smile on his lips.

48L: Made a point of noting the time and he just looked at the ring for six or seven minutes without moving! It was only when the teacher got to the point that he took his eyes off the ring. I was so impressed, I couldn't stare at the ring for that long anyway, and my boyfriend definitely couldn't either.

53L:...... This is okay? I remember wearing that ring for a while, can you still look at it that long?

54L:You see the ring, I, Lu, see the proof of love with my baby! Hm, fish-lipped human.jpg

63L:Today's share of dog food has arrived, cold dog food in my face haphazardly, stinking straight couple so loving.

The atmosphere in the building is a thousand times more peaceful, until someone on the 100th floor wonders about Lu Xun and Ye Yao's relationship.

168L:Wearing a ring is a couple? The actual fact is that you can be a good friend and a good brother, so don't get the wrong idea, it's not a good idea to say they are gay in the forum.

The air of joy in the building intensifies.

170L:In this day and age, there is still talk of brotherhood! Yes, that's right, socialist brotherhood with our own characteristics.

175L: [Good Friends, One Life, One Quilt.jpg]

176L:Although I only want to hold hands and hug and kiss you, and I only want to be with you for the rest of my life, but we are just good buddies! Right baby, let's kiss and we'll get married after graduation.

179L:Laugh out loud, 168L you have the guts to say this in front of Lu Xun and see what his face is like.

180L:Someone from Lu: I went out of my way to let everyone know that someone from Ye and I were a couple, but then someone else said we were friends, gasp.jpg

185L:A lot of people have asked, and they've just admitted that they're together. We don't do the sneaky thing, we just do it openly! Let's do it! I'm not going to be able to get a good deal on this.

............

234L:Straight couples are playing basketball together tomorrow afternoon, so we'll see you all there!

......

359L:Folks, I'm back with lots of pictures, let's get high!

[Lots of photos of the game in progress.jpg

For some reason, Ye Yao Lu Xun is quite normal when interacting with other people, and even seems quite straight, but when they come together, there is a subtle change in demeanour.

Even if it was just a brief sweep of the eyes over the other person, without making any extra movements at all, that difference between looking at the other person and looking at someone else was obvious enough to be seen at a glance.