38 : Untold stories.

─────── ⋆⋅🎨⋅⋆ ───────

"Fuck.."

The next morning, Mira woke up in a familiar bedroom.

It wasn't hers, but she has been over to Taehyung's house so often she wasn't fazed by the change of scenery.

He wasn't next to her in bed, but he was caring enough to leave the blinds on the window closed to not shock her too much.

She smiled at that, letting her eyes get used to the dark before checking her phone, the light making her notice pain killers with a bottle of water on the side table.

Without much thinking she took it, her head still hurting from her drinking shenanigans.

She wasn't sure about going at a party with Taehyung but at the end she was grateful she did, she just hoped that he had fun too.

After a few moments she got up, blessing Taehyung's heated floor as she made her way to the main room, finding him there, peacefully eating a fruit salad.

"Captain.."

"Morning." He answered, analyzing her as he tied his hair in its usual man bun.

She immediately walked over to him, sitting on his lap as she hugged him.

"I'm so tired.." She mumbled.

He hummed in response, wrapping an arm around her waist.

"Then go back to sleep, it's fine."

"No, no.."

She buried her face in the crook of his neck, peppering light kisses on his skin.

"You should eat."

"I wanna eat you." She mumbled against his skin.

"Jeffrey Dahmer is sweating.. But seriously, eat something, you got pretty wasted last night, you need it."

She hummed, reluctantly pulling away to steal his food, which he didn't mind at all, though her serving was in the fridge.

"I still think you'd be tastier than that but okay." She said after swallowing down the food.

"You just woke up after being completely drunk and high out of your mind and that's your first thought ?" He asked, sighing.

She hummed in response, nodding.

"Have you seen yourself ? Plus, it's been a while, I'm deprived." She said, almost whining.

And indeed, it's been a long time, longer than she could handle, especially with him being this fine.

"Eat first then I'll think about it." He concluded.

"Aww, he cares about my health~" She teased him.

He rolled his eyes but didn't answer, stroking her waist gently as she ate to her heart's content.

But she wasn't satisfied, grabbing his hand and placing it on her chest.

"That's more like it."

He scoffed before taking a deep breath, following her wish and playing with her boobs as she ate, still taken aback by her boldness but slowly understanding that he needed to keep up with it.

He left a small kiss on the back of her neck, a small giggle leaving her lips.

"Captain.." She called him, letting the fork go as she turned around to straddle him.