45.Family-THE END

"KIM JI WOON"

A very usual evening in the kim mansion. Jungkook is trying his best to feed his 1 and a half year old baby who is doing a rounds in the living room.

Taehyung was attending a meeting in their bedroom and jungkook is carrying a plate with food in his hands, running behind his kid with a frustrated face.

"Ji woon na.. Come here baby."

"Nww.. "

The baby is giggling and running around the living room with wobbly steps trying to fool his momma.

~~

Taehyung was on his way to the ground floor, when he saw the most beautiful and cute seen in front of him. His big baby is trying to feed their small baby.

"Kim ji woon... I have a lot of other things to do baby. Please come here, let me feed you. "

Taehyung walked towards them.
On seeing taehyung , jungkook huffed in annoyance.

"Appa~~"

Ji woon smiled widely, sweet melody giggles leaving his mouth after seeing his dada.

The baby ran towards his dad's arms with wobbly cute steps, trying his best not to fall on his bum.

Taehyung crouched down to pick up his baby in his arms. He picked him and swinged him carefully.

"Hey Cub~~"

The sound of the baby's giggles echoed in the whole mansion.

Jungkook smiled seeing their interaction but masked it up suddenly.

"Yah you father and son.
Do whatever you want . I'm taking my leave now.

And KIM TAEHYUNG feed him the rest of the food."
Said jungkook and went upstairs.

Jungkook has a four day exhibition in his art gallery starting from day after tomorrow. He still needs to prepare some documents and other things for the exhibition.

So he was trying to feed the baby a little earlier today and tuck him in the bed , so that he can work. As tae was in an important meeting, he can't feed the baby. But taehyung fastened the meeting and came down stairs, so that he can took care of the baby.

Taehyung played with the baby and tricked him to eat the food which was a success too.
Due to the heavy playing session, ji woon become sleepy, so taehyung rocked him for sometime and later tucked him in the baby's crib which is placed in the couple's bedroom itself.

Jungkook was in the balcony, doing some work on his laptop when taehyung came near him.