𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳, pick you up

( STURNIOLO HOME ! )
10:45 pm

The tv was playing loudly in the living room of the Sturniolo home as the triplets put on a 'surprise me' netflix show landing on the kissing booth which nick was enjoying while matt and chris went on their phones.

Chris was constantly chuckling and smiling at his phone, one time laughing very loudly making matt and nick stare it him then turn to each other.

Matt furrowing his eyebrows to show Nick he was confused and Nick shaking his head to say 'I've got no clue' in relation to why he was laughing at his phone.

"Who you texting Chris?" Nick asked making Chris immediately look up from his phone to see the pair staring at him.

"No one" he replied nonchalantly which made Nick and Matt look at eachother again.

"Sus" Matt said before the two walked over to him to look at his phone as obviously he wasn't going to answer truthfully.

Nick reached for Chris' phone making him yell "Fuck off" as they wrestled with their hands for his phone, each other holding opposite ends of the phone yanking it back and forth making Chris push his feet into Nick's knees as Chris was still seated on the couch and Nick was standing in front of him looking down.

"YOU FUCK OFF" Nick yelled louder making Matt now try and grab the phone as it slipped out of Chris and Nick's hands and onto the ground.

Chris immediately got off the couch to try and get the phone first but it was no use as Matt grabbed the phone and read out the first notification that came up on Chris' locked phone lock screen. "Sydney" he said "Who's Sydney?" he asked

"None of your business" Chris muttered back grabbing his phone out of Matts hands which Matt didn't fight back to quickly being shocked by the screaming voice of Nick "HOLY FUCKING SHIT CHRISTOPHER!"

This comment made Chris roll his eyes at what was about to come next but also smirk as he had been talking a girl he'd had liked for a while.

"Sydney who, wait I don't understand?" Matt asked as Nick had obviously connected the dots in his head as to who 'Sydney' was.

"FUCKING SYDNEY DEPP LIKE MADDY PEREZ LIKE CHRIS'S CRUSH SYDNEY!" Nick yelled screaming after he said his sentence in shock.

"Stop screaming like a little girl" Chris said sitting back on the couch, sitting perfectly in his previous spot

"I don't have a crush on her either" he said calmly, definitely not matching Nick's energy.

"Fuck off, yes you do buddy. I mean who wouldn't she's fine as." Matt said.

"Oi watch your fucking words Matt" Chris quickly said.

"Oh you so do have a crush on her" Matt chuckled making Chris roll his eyes again.

Nick stopped in front of Chris making him furrow his brows "What?" he asked Nick who was strangely looking down at him seated on the couch.

"You've been talking to Sydney fucking Depp and haven't told us? How fucking long has this been going on?" Nick said making sure to pause after each word while saying 'Sydney fucking Depp'.

"Like since Sunday" Chris replied

"THATS LIKE A WHOLE FUCKING WEEK ITS TUESDAY CHRIS!" Nick yelled back.

Chris spoke with his hands as he said "It's been three days calm down Nick"

Matt cut him off "Still though three days is a long time to be talking to a celebrity"