Twenty-one

Jisoo was on set for the new photoshoot that Acro beds & furniture were going to promote to the public

Jisoo was on set for the new photoshoot that Acro beds & furniture were going to promote to the public. Jisoo was wearing a small mini skirt with a crop top and high heels. She was looking very chic and sexy at the same time. The company wanted to promote the bed for the upcoming season of spring. Jisoo was excited about her first photoshoot ever with a major brand like Acro beds & furniture.

"Mi young just lie down on the bed or do whatever you feel like!!"

"Just give me something that I can work with" the photographer uttered at Jisoo after seeing her coming out of the makeup room. Everyone in the studio were astonished by her beauty and kept staring at her the whole time. Jisoo quickly nodded her head at the photographer and walked over to the bed. Instantly she started posing on the bed. She was lying down while smiling making the photographer capture stunning pictures of her figure and beautiful smile.

"Yes!!! That perfect!!"

"Just look a little to your right!"

"Gorgeous!!" The photographer uttered with enthusiasm. After a long and successful photo session the photographer talked to Jisoo's manager and told him that Jisoo should go retouch her makeup to shoot the video later on the same bed. They were going to shoot the commercial for the bed in 30 minutes. Jisoo excitedly went back to the makeup room to get ready.

"Miss Mi young would you like something to eat?" Jisoo's manager asked upon seeing Jisoo yawning. Jisoo's eyes immediately opened wide and looked straight at her manager.

"That would be wonderful Dae, thank you" voiced Jisoo happily. She was indeed hungry. After eating her food and getting ready for the commercial shoot Jisoo walked to the shooting spot alongside her manager. Upon walking to the set Jisoo slowly noticed in the far distance a well refined person by the looks of his dressing. He was talking to the director . Jisoo couldn't really see his face so she brushed it off and kept walking towards the set.

Jisoo finally arrived to the set and sat again on the bed ready for the director's instructions. However, in a split of a second Jisoo identified the person when he turned around to see her. Jisoo felt a sudden heavy feeling in her stomach. Her body stiffened upon seeing him at her work place.

"Mi young, this is our boss. He came here to supervise and also to give us some tips about the shoot." The director for the commercial voiced at jisoo. Jisoo astonished by what the director just said gasped a little while giving him a small nod.

"Gr..Gr..Greatttt" Jisoo responded with a shaky voice. She gulped hard and signaled her manager to come closer.

"Yes Miss Mi young!" Dae voiced.

"Dae!!! I need you to...to..to....call Minjoon right away!!"

"I...I..need to talkkk.. to him....right away!!" Jisoo stuttered but suddenly that one person spoke to interrupt her conversation with her manager.