𝟎𝟕 | 𝐌𝐞𝐡𝐫 𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐚𝐡

"Moments spent with you, are memories I will keep forever..."

J A N N A T was getting ready, her excitement was all over the place making the Malik house colorful

J A N N A T was getting ready, her excitement was all over the place making the Malik house colorful. Yesterday, she came to know that Aaban proposed to Parishey and she said yes. Jannat knew how amazing of a guy Aaban was, and she was genuinely happy for her friend to have such a nice man.

The wedding, or more like the nikkah was going to be in a week, on friday. Unlike Zaroon and Jannat who choose to not do their valima, Aaban wanted to have an intimate nikkah with only his close friends and relatives. The next day, they will have a grand valima, because Aaban wanted to show the world that Aaban Ansari was only Parishey's.

Talking about Aaban, he wanted to talk to his parents and asked for their consent because no matter what they are still his parents. Till now, he was determined, but he was now doubting his decision because his parents are rich. For them, money and frame are everything and when they will come to know that he is going to marry a simple, village girl instead of a known model, or even the daughter of a politician, they will freak out.

And he didn't want anyone to come between him and his love. Parishey had everything he ever wanted in a life partner and mostly she was on deen, modest. They shouldn't have any reason to deny but Aaban knows his parents. So he choose to tell the through the news channel, on the day of his valima. A lot of journalists will be there and the news was going to spread like wildfire.

Coming back to Jannat, Parishey and her made a plan to go shopping and buy dresses and other things for the wedding. She was all prepared with her gold thin chain that her father had gifted her, a pair of baby pink shalwar kameez and a dupatta on her head. Her hands were adorned by glass bangles that matched her dress.

She was applying some lip balm when she heard her phone ring. It was Parishey, "As-salamu alaykum Jannat ?" Her timid voice came.

"Wa'alaykum assalam, I am ready Parishey I am coming in five minutes." She hurriedly said as she took her bag. Her phone was pressed in between her ear and shoulder. She noticed that she didn't have any money.

"Don't come! I mean..Aaban came and he wants me to go shopping with him.
I told him, I was already going with you, but he insisted a lot saying you won't mind..is it okay with you ?" Her voice was hesitant and Jannat smiled. She knew Parishey had to no attention of ditching her at the last moment, and she also knew Aaban very well. He was a love sick puppy for her friend. Everyone knew it.

With a heavy heart, she said. "N-No, it's ok. You should enjoy with Aaban bhai. I will go some other time." She was so excited to go and now all her excitement had died. Since Jannat got married, not for once did Zaroon took her out or she went by herself.

"Jaz- Thank you so much bhabi ! I knew you would say yes. We have to go, see you !" Aaban snatched Parishey's phone and yelled, happy. Jannat smiled at his excitement and they cut the call.