𝟎𝟖 | 𝐌𝐞𝐡𝐫 𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐚𝐡

"When I am close to you, everything feels worth it..."

T H E Y had smiles on their face, reflecting the contentment of their hearts

T H E Y had smiles on their face, reflecting the contentment of their hearts. Zaroon had seen a new side of Jannat, a sensible one and he was proud, proud to have her as his wife. On the other side, Jannat was glad that her parents choose him as his husband.

They were meant to be. From the beginning.

"GOLGAPPE !" Zaroon stopped the car with a break and put a hand on his heart to calm it. His girl was too loud for her own good.

"Jannat, you don't have to yell when I am sitting next to you !"

"Major sahab, you are a major in the army and you got scared because of me ?" She teased him with a smile.

"Only you can scare me like this, Jannat. You're so loud."

"Yeh kiya Jannat, Jannat kiya lagaya wa hai apne. Muhje pata hai mera naam acha hai, lekin ap jaan, jaani, meri jaan se bi to bola sakte hai na ?" She pouted with her plump lips making a desire burn in him. He remembered the moment they spent in the bathroom when they almost kissed.

Zaroon wiped his bottom lip with his thumb and that act was looking hot for Jannat. "I like your name, Jannat." He simple replied and shrugged.

"Kharoos," She mumbled. "Come on, let's eat golgappe !" She changed the topic, taking his hand in hers.

"It's evening, moreover street food isn't healthy, let's go." He started the engine but Jannat made puppy eyes with pout looking cute. "Please my dear husband.." She tried the wife technique.

Zaroon sighed, "Jannat..."

"Please, please, please !" She pleaded again while clutching his arm.
And of course, in the end, he gave up.

"Ok, let me just park the car." Jannat squealed and in the heat of the moment, she kissed his cheek. Zaroon froze but she was acting as if nothing happened so he started to act the same ignoring the abnormal beating of his heart.

He parked the car and they crossed the road to go the golgappa stall.
"What do you want ?" He asked her as she eyed the menu.

"Mmh..extra spicy." Zaroon shook his head at her idea.

"No, it's not heal-" Jannat ignored him turning towards the old uncle, she said. "Uncle give me two plates of extra spicy." The old uncle smiled at her and nodded. He must've noticed the little banger between both of them but didn't say anything.