𝟎𝟗 | 𝐌𝐞𝐡𝐫 𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐚𝐡

"Love is a flower, you have to pour care and affection so that it says fresh and alive..."

"W H O told you to go and stay in the rain? You are not a child anymore, Jannat, and you

"W H O told you to go and stay in the rain? You are not a child anymore, Jannat, and you.." Zaida turned to her son who was standing there sending glare to poor Jannat. "- you were supposed to take care of her. Could you not stop her from getting wet in the rain? Look now she is sick with fever! Tomorrow, it's Aaban and Parishey's nikkah. How is she supposed to go?" Zaroon guilty scratched the back of his head.

It's been five days, since they've confessed indirectly to each other. At first, Jannat was completely fine, but the next day she was sick with high fever. Zaroon was really upset because of her sickness and decided to call her parents that she didn't meet since her wedding. That made her so happy and she even kissed Zaroon for it, which nearly gave him a heart attack. And till now, she was still sick. Zaida had scolded her like a mother would.

"How are you not sick? You were dancing with me in the rain as well !" As soon as the words left her mouth, she bit her lips. Her mother-in-law didn't need to know this.

Zaida's eyes widened, "Wait, so you both were dancing in the rain? What are you? Five? I thought you were more mature then this Zaroon !" She glared at Zaroon who held his ears in a cute way.

"Ask your daughter-in-law, it was her wish to dance with her husband in the rain. I tried to resonate her, but she is stubborn. I just fulfilled her wish as her husband." He shrugged casually while Jannat was throwing daggers at him for playing the innocent. Even if he was.

"I never took you for the romantic type, Zaroon.." Zaida praised her son and turned to Jannat. "That's good Jannat, you bring out the best in him. Chalo ab jo hogaya so hogaya, kiya kar sakte hai, lekin Aaban ki shaadi ka kiya kare ?"

"How is it possible that I am laying on the bed, with a high fever and sickness while you are standing there, proudly when we BOTH where in the rain !" She repeated her question, determined to have an answer.

"I have a strong immunity system because of my trainings so I don't get sick easily, but you, on the other hand is very fragile so you better not run in the rain again. Understood ?" He raised his eyebrows for an answer to which Jannat rolled her eyes.

"Ji bhai..." She teasingly replied and earned a smack on her arm from her mother-in-law that she almost forgot was there.

"Larki, apne shohar ko bhai bana rahi ho ?" Zaida playfully scolded her, she never scolded them in a serious way and when she did, it was for their good.

"Mene nahi banaya, baher ke logon ne banaya hai inko mera bhai.." She mumbled while Zaroon was glaring at her for continuously saying the word he started to hate, bhai.

"What do you m- Rabia is calling me..I'll go." Zaida was going to say something when she stopped and went downstairs to the maid.

"What were you saying? Bhai, huh?" Zaroon asked as he stepped closer to her while she dipped more in the matresse.