Chapter 12

After the events of the Fall of Beacon, Team Remnant decided to take a rest and camp out in the Emerald Forest, since no one can disturb them. They eliminated all the Grimm in the Emerald Forest, which shocked Ozpin. When Jaune contacted him and said that they all eliminated the Grimm stating that "they're going to annoy my beauty sleep, I don't want to hear a cranky girlfriend in the morning stating she didn't get any sleep".

As Arslan brought the two recipients that were chosen by the Traveler's Light.

Arslan: Here they are Jaune.

Jaune: How are they by the way?

Arslan: Well Neo here is just fine, she was in shocked when she woke up and found out she has a voice again. As for the girl, Nebula told me her name is Amber. To be honest I thought she would lose her memory due to dying, but she remembers everything even to the point where she died.

Jaune: I know.....I was there when she was shot by an arrow.

Arslan: Harsh.

Flynt: Hey guys!!

Both of them look towards Flynt and see him and Neon with a girl, and when they took a good look on her. They noticed something odd

Jaune/Arslan: Are those robot parts?

Neon: Yup, turns out Penny was an android that is capable of producing Aura.

Flynt: Atlas probably paid alot of money to get her made.

Neon: Yup, none of us knew she was an android, they really kept it a secret.

Jaune: What happened to her anyway?

Neon: Accoridng to what they said, she was supposedly killed by Pyrrha. Because of this, with her being killed it caused panic among the audience.

Flynt: Which started this whole incident.

Jaune: Flynt, do you mind if I take a look at her.

Flynt: Sure.

Flynt and Neon placed Penny down as Jaune examines her. He's curious if the Traveler's Light could bring an android back to life, since according to Flynt, she has Aura. Which essentially could consider here as an actual person. Jaune wants to put his theory to the test and takes out the Traveler's Light and breaks it as the Light begins circling around Penny.

Flynt: Jaune what are you doing?

Jaune: Trying to see if the Light is capable of brining back something that isn't made of flesh.

The Light begins circling around Penny as it stops in the middle and goes down her chest as the Light brightens. They shield their eyes then as the Light stops. They look to see Penny's body is back to normal.

Jaune: It worked.

Flynt goes to check on Penny. He touches her hands to see if they are still metal but when be feels her hands they are flesh. Penny is now a human. (She is wearing her outfit in the later Volumes)

Flynt: She's human Jaune. Looks like the Light can really do anything.

Jaune just smiles as Penny looks at them.

Penny: Um..who are you? Oh you're Flynt Coal, I heard from the reports in Atlas that your were KIA in the field. How are you alive? And why can't I see my settings?