Chapter 4

Qiao Yang said that he would move.

After breakfast. He found a few sets of clothes and daily necessities in the original owner's room, stuffed them into the box, and pulled them out of the villa.

The five brand-new luxury cars lined up in the parking lot blatantly and arrogantly, like darlings waiting to be flopped.

Considering the suitcase in his hand and the convenience of future life, Qiao Yang picked up the most practical Maybach that was dark and shiny.

After getting in the car, he unscrewed the engine but he didn't know where to go.

The house was bought by the original owner and never moved in. Now I can't even remember the address.

Qiao Yang was distressed for a while, and suddenly thought that there was an assistant named Liu Wen next to the original owner, who had been in charge of the original owner's work and life.

He dialed Liu Wen's phone.

Liu Wen seemed to be sleeping, with a deep sleepy voice: "You want to move? Move into the Century Mansion? Didn't you say that you want to sell the house?"

Qiao Yang: "Not for sale, I will live in tonight. Send me the address."

Liu Wen hesitated and said, "However, you only have a sofa and dining chair in your house. You don't even have a bed. How do you live?"

Qiao Yang smiled and asked confidently: "Otherwise? Why did I call you?"

"...Yes, I will buy it for you right away."

Liu Wen hung up the phone and wailed: The good weekend is gone!

Century Mansion is a well-known high-end community in S City, where people are either political or business figures or star actors. Therefore, property management attaches great importance to the privacy and safety of the owners.

You need to swipe your card to enter the gate of the community, swipe your face to enter the corridor, and even to the elevator to start.

Qiao Yang followed the instructions, swiping the resident card all the way cautiously, and finally succeeded in entering his floor, but when he got out of the elevator, he was confused.

In the solemn, bright and luxurious corridor, there are two identical room doors on the left and the right. There is not even a house number on the top of the door.

So, which is his house?

Qiao Yang dialed Liu Wen's phone again.

Liu Wen was already rushing outside to buy him daily necessities and furniture. After receiving the call, he replied: "The house in the east is your house."

"East?"

Qiao Yang looked at the enclosed environment surrounded by him, and asked, "Which is East?"

Liu Wen: "On the left."

left?

Qiao Yang walked to the left.

The door is a code lock, and the code is the birthday of the original owner. Because he was not familiar with the operation, he pressed digits slowly and cautiously.

I just entered the 9-digit number, and I haven't pressed it yet. With a sudden "click", the door opened from the inside, and a man walked out.

The man was wearing a suit, standing upright, looking at him indifferently.

"what?"

How come someone is inside? !

Qiao Yang was taken aback, and instinctively took a step back. When he showed the person clearly, he exclaimed: