Chapter 1

(Faith pov)

March-16th-2018
Faith's apartment📍

I can remember it like it was yesterday, the laughter, the jokes, everything about her. Even the moment it all fell apart I moved on for the better at least that's what I thought.

I was about to leave my apartment when I heard a knock at the door.

Faith's thoughts: "Who can that be?"

I got up & opened the door & nothing could prepare me for what would happen next.

Ariana: "Umm hey it's been a while, can I come in?"

Faith's thoughts: "Wow, she has changed a lot since I last saw her."

Ariana: "So can I?"

It's been years since I have seen her. I start to have this strange feeling inside.

Faith thought: "Snap out of it Faith!!"

Faith: "I rather you not Ariana."

I try to close the door, but her hand & foot blocks it from closing.

Ariana: "Please I just want to talk with you, things shouldn't have turned out how they did, please." Her eyes have a worried expression.

Faith: "What can u get from noo!!" She makes her way into my apartment. "You can't just show up out of nowhere like that, not after everything."

Ariana: "I know but I thought we could try again...you're my best friend after all." She nervously says.

Faith: "That was a long time ago, I'm past that."

I didn't really buy what she said at all, she was the one who left me for that dumb fame.

Ariana: "Doesn't mean that I've done the same."

Faith: "A little too late for that...tell me why are you really here."

Ariana: "I regretted what happen it was stupid of me & I should've noticed sooner."

Faith: "You thought it was okay to show up after all these years...you had so many chances but did you take them?"

It frustrated me those four years doing my best to move on, while hearing constant news about her success. The worst part is that I actually tried to get her back.

Ariana: "I know sorry won't fix anything but I really am sorry for leaving years ago, I was being selfish & dick of a best friend & should've known that, I'm sorry Faith."

Faith: "You can say whatever you want, it's not going to change anything."

It hurts me after all these years she finally shows up.

Ariana: "I know & I'm sorry Faith, I really am, I didn't mean to cause you any of this, if I could change."

Faith: "Well guess what you didn't, I can't forgive you." I walk away. "Bye Ariana & I'm sorry you came all this way for nothing."

I got my stuff & left right out the door, leaving her alone in my apartment.

Faith's thoughts: "She has some fucking nerve to show up, I can't believe her right now ugh."

Ariana: "Faith!! Don't do this right now, please let me fix this."

I was already out the door with no clue where I was going. Right as the elevator closed she got in.

Faith's thoughts: "Not this again ugh!! Why does she have to be so persistent?"

Ariana: "Just let me explain myself." She was about to tell me but I cut her off.