Chapter 11

Qiao Yang asked, "What did Gu Ye's mother ask me for?"

Qiao Tiancheng explained to him: "Xu Weiling wants to buy your house in Century Apartment. I said this house is your house, so I have to ask you for advice."

"So, she wants to discuss this with you in person."

Qiao Yang was even more puzzled: "Buy my house? Doesn't his son live on the opposite side."

If Xu Weiling wants to live in the Century Mansion, she can live in her son Gu Ye's house.

Qiao Jin glanced at him: "You suddenly moved to Gu Ye's neighbor at this time, which aroused his mother's vigilance."

"Isn't it just a piece of Qifeng Terrace? Even if the competition is not enough, I still go deep into the enemy to find out the news."

"If you can't play Gu Ye, don't steal the chicken and lose your rice."

Qifengtai?

Inquire about the news?

what?

Qiao Yang was confused by Qiao Jin's series of words.

He cautiously replied: "Second brother, you have misunderstood. I also found out that Gu Ye's house is opposite after I moved."

"Is it?"

Qiao Jin raised his voice and asked, obviously not believing him.

Qiao Yang smiled helplessly and stopped explaining.

Qiao Jin raised his eyes and glanced at him again: "Forget the competition, we can't do without that piece of land."

Qiao Yang grinned and smiled at him: "I see, thank you brother."

Qiao Jin snorted and turned and left the meeting room.

When the two brothers were talking, Qiao Tiancheng looked in his eyes and worried in his heart.

The second child is warm-hearted and cold-hearted, and it is obviously for the sake of the other party, and it always doesn't sound so nice.

In the past, when he spoke like this, the youngest brother could not understand the meaning of illocutionary care from the second brother.

Every time I have to twist my neck and sway him, there is always a quarrel between the brothers.

But now, the third child smiles and says thank you to the second child?

Why did the youngest suddenly start to understand things? !

Qiao Tiancheng couldn't help but feel relieved. He slowly explained to Qiao Yang:

"Xu Weiling is not necessarily afraid that you will take the opportunity to approach Gu Ye. It should be because she wants to approach Gu Ye."

"Last year, Gu Ye suddenly left Gu's house and started living alone. There are some reasons for this. It's just a matter of other people's family. We don't need to inquire too in detail."

"Although we are competitive in some areas of business, we also have cooperative projects for joint development."

"So we have always maintained a good relationship with Gu, if you want to reject her, try to speak tactfully. After all, she is also an elder."

After Qiao Tiancheng finished speaking, he felt that his worries were unnecessary. Just look at the attitude of the third child towards the second child, and you can understand that he will not speak bad words.

Sure enough, the youngest replied in a gentle manner: "Good dad, I understand."

Because Qiao Yang was going to have dinner with Xu Weiling at noon, he just had a reason to turn off his work.