Chapter 12

Not long after hanging up the phone, Qiao Yang saw a person walking out of the elevator through the small monitor in the hallway.

It really wasn't Xu Weiling.

But a young woman. Wearing a dark blue windbreaker and a goose-yellow silk scarf, you can see a slender and tall figure even on a small monitor screen.

With two large bags in her hands, she walked to the door of Gu Ye's house and carefully picked up the code of Gu Ye's house.

She seemed startled when she heard the warning tone that the password was wrong and locked.

He took a step back in a panic and looked blankly at the door of the opposite Qiao Yang's house, trying to confirm if she had gone in the wrong place.

He also lifted up the slightly curly light chestnut hair from his ears and hung them to his ears, revealing half of his face.

Qiao Yang finally saw the woman's appearance clearly, and he was a little familiar, he should have known the original owner.

But for a while, I couldn't remember who it was.

However, in the next second, Qiao Yang reflexively took a step back.

Because the woman under surveillance came towards his house, her good-looking face became bigger and bigger on the screen, and she got closer and closer to Qiao Yang.

"Ding Dong", the doorbell rang.

Qiao Yang:...

He had no choice but to put down the water glass to open the door, and pretending to be surprised, he asked, "May I ask you?"

The woman greeted me very politely: "Hello, my name is Qin Man. It was Aunt Xu who asked me to come over and give Brother Ye something to me. Thank you for showing me the door just now."

Qin Man and Qiao Yang found this name from the memory of the original owner, and they are both the Qin family eldest in the wealthy circle.

Qin Man's eyes are big and small, and she is a typical oriental beauty. The most important thing is the attitude, politeness and soft voice.

Qiao Yang had a good impression of her and replied: "You're welcome, why isn't Gu always at home?"

Qin Man looked a little discouraged, lowered his eyes and said in a low voice: "Yes, the password Aunt Xu told me seems to be wrong..."

After a while, he plucked up the courage to ask, "Excuse me, do you know when Brother Ye usually comes back? And when is he home?"

Qiao Yang shook his head: "I just moved in, and I don't know Mr. Gu, so I don't know his schedule."

"That's it."

Qin Man looked back at the closed door of Gu Ye with disappointment: "Then, can you give him these things for me?"

The woman was a little shy, her fair face was pink, and her big, bright eyes flickered with requests.

Most people can hardly refuse to accept such a soft and sweet girl.

Qiao Yang is too.

He smiled and said, "Okay, then you can let me go."

Qin Man smiled happily: "Thank you so much. By the way, how do you call it?"

Qiao Yang took two paper bags and replied: "Sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Qiao Yang."

Qin Man said, "Are you Qiao Yang?"

It was different from the soft voice just now, with a startled question, and some other faint emotions.

Immediately she realized her gaffe, and hurriedly shook her head and waved her hand to explain: "No, no, no, I don't mean anything else, but my cousin often talks about you."