Chapter 14

"......brother."

Qiao Yang held the mobile phone in his hand, making a loud voice, but lest Qiao Zhen could not hear it, he raised it slightly.

However, Qiao Zhen's next sentence made him completely cool from head to toe.

"What a joke, turn it off!"

joke?

Qiao Yang looked at him with eyes wide open.

Qiao Zhen looked at him coldly, tapped his fingers on the documents on the table and asked, "Dare you say that you did not make this document?"

"I still said that, if you want, come and get it by your ability."

"But you used this kind of false data and shady means to trip me up? The third child, while you want something, it hurts something more important than profit."

Qiao Zhen looked at him disappointedly: "You will never understand this truth."

And Qiao Yang couldn't describe the feeling of disappointment that made him want to cry.

Obviously, even the voice is exactly the same, but the soul is another person.

He is not Qiao Sheng.

Not brother.

He tried to calm his emotions and turned off his phone.

Facing Qiao Zhen's disappointed and angry questioning, Qiao Yang swallowed his enthusiasm and answered him:

"I did it, but I didn't want to impeach you at the meeting. Also, I'm not the same I was before, believe it or not."

Qiao Yang took a deep breath and continued: "Moreover, why did this file that only exist in my USB flash drive got into the hands of my eldest brother? My eldest brother had better go and check, who is deliberately instigating the relationship between us ."

Qiao Zhen stared into his eyes, trying to find sophistry, but didn't.

When Qiao Yang said something, his voice was soft, his expression was calm, and his eyes were bright and calm.

Facing his questions, he was not rushed or impatient, as if it had nothing to do with him.

However, he cannot be gullible.

He saw Qiao Yang's things that he had done during this time, and he was angry in his heart.

Father is always thinking about the love between father and son, forgiving and conniving to the third child.

The second child has always felt that the overall situation is the most important and peace is the most important thing, and he has tolerated the third.

But the third child was greedy and manic, and his stupid deeds failed his family's expectations.

Qiao Zhen, as the son of Qiao's family, shoulders the burden of the Qiao family and the Qiao Group. He must not allow the Qiao family to be destroyed in the hands of the third child.

Qiao Zhen watched Qiao Yang for a long time and warned again in a low voice:

"This is the last time. Don't let me catch you in the future. Otherwise, I won't care about a trace of brotherhood."

After Qiao Zhen left, Qiao Yang slumped directly on the chair.

How great the hope is, the disappointment makes the sad.

For a while, he was exhausted to the extreme, and the identity that Joe brought to him, including this body, did not belong to him.

He is still alone.