Chapter 15

Geng Hui took the phone to Gu Ye and showed it to Gu Ye, "Look, this is the white moonlight that Qiao Yang couldn't ask for. He's pretty handsome."

Gu Ye followed his gaze and looked over.

In the photo, Qingjun man leaned slantingly on the bar, and he stretched his arms to stroke the head of the boy next to him.

The boy who was touched was thin and not too tall. It looks very cute and lovely. His head is drooping, but his eyes are raised carefully, with an aggrieved and coquettish expression.

Gu Ye glanced at him and warned in a low voice, "Geng Hui, are you free?"

Gu Ye has always been able to manage emotions, even if he is angry, he will be faint.

And now, there was uncontrollable restlessness in his eyes.

Geng Hui was taken aback, and immediately withdrew his shameless smile.

Explain to yourself quickly: "Don't you investigate the third young master of the Qiao family?"

"After all, Qiao Yang is responsible for the planning and bidding of Qifengtai. Moreover, President Qiao also promised that if Qiao Yang can take the land, he will give him all the rights of development and operation.

"It didn't take long for Qiao Yang to enter the company. Although he was in the position of the head of the planning department, he had not yet mastered Qiao's capital and land."

"If he wants to further possess real power, he must take down Qifeng Terrace. But now he is still in the mood for a little lover?"

Gu Ye interrupted his endless talk, his voice still low: "Has Qiao's budget figured out?"

Geng Hui: "Yes, according to the calculation of the market research department, Qiao's can spend at least 300 million this time."

"Three hundred million."

Gu Ye said silently: "The development value of Qifengtai can far exceed this price dozens of times, but they are starting to spend entertainment and vacation, let's health and leisure."

"If you do this, their return on investment will be higher. So they will definitely spend more budget to compete with us."

Geng Hui: "Seeing Qiao Yang still thinking about playing night games, is it inevitable."

Gu Ye sneered, revealing a hint of sarcasm.

The peach eyes that are bent up and inward are like a fox with a scheming plan.

Geng Hui understood the boss's expression.

Gu Ye just couldn't get the land, and would bluff and deliberately shout high prices to stimulate his opponents, so that Qiao's won Qifeng Terrace at a price several times higher than his budget.

Anyway, it was not Gu's money that was lost.

The old fox's heart is cruel.

When Gu Ye finished handling all the things and drove home, it was already ten o'clock in the evening.

When the road was fascinating for the night, his eyes slanted involuntarily, and turned his head in disgust to continue driving.

I just didn't expect to return to the Century Mansion, and after going out of the elevator door, I saw a man with his whole body crooked on the door of his house.

In my mouth, I read the number:...0418.

Immediately afterwards: a warning sound of beep beep beep.

--The wrong password you entered has exceeded the upper limit, and the system will lock itself for 24 hours. Or ask the apartment technician to come and unlock, beep! Beep!