Chapter 20

Gu Ye's nervousness was relieved when he heard Qiao Yang's words: "Show sincerity."

With a smile between his eyebrows, he tentatively asked, "Is Latour OK? It was from 1900."

There was a pause on the other end of the phone, and then an incredible surprise came: "...Latour from the last century? Are you sure it exists!"

The man's joy came through the microphone, and he seemed to see Qingjun's man again, his eyes gleaming and crooked.

Gu Ye raised the corner of his mouth uncontrollably, and his tone followed briskly:

"Actually, my father was an old friend with the owner of Chateau Latour when he was alive. When the grapes are ripe, I go there for summer vacation, so I often receive out-of-print treasures from the owner."

Qiao Yang was ecstatic. For him, nothing is more tempting than out-of-print red wine, which is from the last century!

Worthy of being the hero in the novel, he has too many good things.

"Gu Ye, you are simply a god, how could I have such a powerful brother as you!"

He blew a rainbow fart, with a little greed, and asked, "Then Gu always has other years, right?"

Gu Ye sat and leaned on the chair, exhausted from work.

With an unprecedented smile in her deep peach blossom eyes, she deliberately raised her eyebrows and asked, "Why, does Qiao Shao think a bottle of sincerity is not enough?"

Qiao Yang: "Enough, enough! Thank you Mr. Gu!"

Gu Ye hung up, and immediately dialed Xu Weiling's number.

The corners of Xiaowan's mouth instantly retracted and pressed down, and his face went gloomy as he said, "I said, it makes no sense for you to do this, and it is impossible for Qin Man and I."

"Listen to me first."

Xu Weiling explained unhurriedly: "Manman has just returned from Qiao Yang's house. Although she has not seen you, she is also very happy.

"Because Qiao Yang not only ate dinner with her, but also played a happy birthday song for her. The two get along very well."

Gu Ye snorted, "So what?"

"and so?"

Xu Weiling chuckled on the other side of the phone: "If Qiao Yang is interesting to you, would he be so enthusiastic to entertain a woman who wants to approach you?"

Xu Weiling asked Qin Man to find Gu Ye, originally to test Qiao Yang's attitude towards Gu Ye.

She slowly persuaded, "A Ye, find someone who likes you, follow the one you like, and you will get more."

"If Qiao Yang really has that thought for you, I won't interfere with you."

"But he didn't. If you spend your thoughts on him, it is your loss."

Gu Ye immediately interrupted her: "Don't make any misunderstandings that are self-righteous. Qiao Yang and I are just friends."

"friend?"

Xu Weiling's voice is calm: "I have raised a son for more than 20 years, and I know what he is thinking in the blink of an eye."

"You have subordinates, colleagues, customers, opponents, but you will never have friends."

"Manman is simple and obedient, and she is infatuated with you. She is still the only eldest lady in the Qin family. What does it mean to marry her?"

Xu Weiling said bluntly: "It means that you don't need to make any effort to get the property that the Qin family has managed for generations."