One thing that will never change.

Third Person PoV

"....Ayanokoji-kun..." Suzune muttered.

Kiyopon immediately returned his gaze to the floor.

Suzune couldn't believe this. There, sitting on the bed, is Ayanokoji Kiyotaka. But.....he looked so pale, skinny, and absolutely tired. She closed the door and made her steps towards him.

But then she accidentally stepped on something and she quickly lifted her foot and backed away. She looked down on the ground and she was suprised to find his notebook just laying there.

She bent down and picked it up.

' Why was it on the ground? Ayanokoji-kun is never that careless when it comes to his notebook....' She thought as she continued her way towards him.

" Ayanokoji-kun." She sat beside him on the bed.

He didn't turn to her. He didn't hear her. Kiyopon was currently trapped in his own little world, blocking out everything in his surroundings.

"....Ayanokoji-kun, please look at me." She tapped his shoulder.

But he didn't respond to her touch, her voice, nor her presence. Even when they locked gazes when she entered the room, Suzune foolishly assumed that he had noticed her and was suprised to see her. But in reality, he was looking right through her, in his little world, she didn't exist. He couldn't hear her.

Suzune didn't know what to do. The lack of response was killing her little by little. This entire atmosphere felt suffocating, she didn't know how to help someone with depression but Sakayanagi insisted that only SHE is able to help him.