Chapter 1 - General Fong

- Third POV -

It's the middle of the night, Aang wakes up terrified, however after a minute or two he falls asleep. The next morning, Mizuki sees Aang eating breakfast at the dinner table.

"Goodmorning!" Beams Aang while stuffing his mouth with food.

"Morning" Hums Mizuki happily as she grabs a piece of bread from the kitchen and sits next to Aang.

"How did you sleep?" Asks Aang before taking a sip from his drink.

"I slept good. What about you?" Mizuki recalls a memory of her waking up in the middle of the night, after she heard Aang gasp loudly and constantly turn around. She assumed he had a nightmare, but was too tired to ask.

"Uhm" Replies Aang sheepisly as he looks away.

"I heard you wake up last night, did you have a nightmare again?" Asks Mizuki worriedly.

"Yeah. I was in the Avatar State, but I was outside my body watching myself. It was scary. I was scary" Says Aang upset as he remembers how terrifying he looked in his nightmare.

"Hey, it's okay. It was just a dream, you're probably worrying a bit too much about the responsiblity of being the Avatar" Reassures Mizuki as she puts her hand on Aang's shoulder. Aang looks at Mizuki with a small smile on his face. She always know how to calm me down.

❀❀❀

Pakku's on a ship with two Water Tribe members and Team Avatar.

"Katara, I want you to have this. This amulet contains water from the Spirit Oasis. The water has unique properties. Don't lose it" Says Pakku as he hands Katara a small flask. Katara accepts the gift and hugs Pakku.

"Thank you, Master Pakku" Replies Katara happily.

"Princess Mizuki, I've noticed how the clothing you are wearing, is the only clothing you own. So have this. These clothes used to belong to your mother. I'm sure they'll look great on you" Mizuki accepts the clothing and looks at Pakku with a grateful expression written over her face.

"Thank you!" Beams Mizuki while Pakku pats her shoulder.

"Aang, these scrolls will help you master waterbending. But remember, they're no substitute for a real master" States Pakku while handing Aang a small box with waterbending scrolls. Sokka looks excitedly at Pakku, waiting for his gift.

"Take care son" Pakku pats Sokka on the shoulder, leaving him dismayed.

"Fly straight to the Earth Kingdom base to the east of here. General Fong will provide you with an escort to Omashu. There, you will be safe to begin your earthbending training with King Bumi" Informs Pakku while Team Avatar gets onto Appa's back.

"Appa, yip yip!" Exclaims Aang.

"Say hi to Gran-Gran for me!" Shouts Katara as Appa ascends.

❀❀❀

Somewhere in a village, Iroh is lying on a table, getting a relaxing massage at a resort.

"This is what I've been missing. Who knew floating on a piece of driftwood for three weeks with no food or water, and sea vultures waiting to pluck out your liver could make one so tense?" Sighs Iroh while looking at the clearly unhappy Zuko.

"I see. It's the anniversary, isn't it?" Says Iroh in an understanding tone.

"Three years ago today, I was banished. I lost it all. I want it back. I want the Avatar, I want my honor, my throne. I want my father not to think I'm worthless" Replies Zuko bitterly.