Jungkook's Family pt2

Jungkook sat with his back leaned against the door of a house

Jungkook sat with his back leaned against the door of a house. A very familiar house to him. His classmate's house. The door opened and he's startled. He stood up and bowed at the person.

Looking back up, he's met with Jimin and Taehyung, who looked at him with wide eyes.
"Jungkook? Why are you... Oh, my gosh, are you crying?" Jimin asks. It was a shock for them.

Usually, Jungkook is quiet at school, not showing any emotions so seeing him cry, was worrying and also shocking.

"Can I stay here for awhile?" He asks and the two nodded. As Jungkook walks in, he's met with four more guys, they're all his classmates too.

"What happened, are you okay?" Jin, the oldest, asks as he sees the younger's state.
"No... " Jungkook says, sniffling. He's told to sit down, and he did, looking down.

"I ran away from home... I've had enough" Jungkook says, biting his bottom lip.
"Huh? Why?" Hoseok asks, frowning.

"They'll keep pressuring me when I come back, they scolded me for having to hangout with some friends just for once, I hate it... I don't wanna go to school anymore... I don't wanna be this smart kid that is perfect, I'm tired" Jungkook says, frustrated.

"You can stay here" They all said and Jungkook looks up with wide eyes. They all seem sincere and Jungkook slowly smiled. He stood up and bowed as a thank you.

"Welcome to the family, Jeon Jungkook!"