Chapter 16

Cannon Fodder Chapter 16: Phoenix Awakened 16: Inform

Yu Ze was very upset when he thought about what happened to the original during the practice exercise. He was safe and sound this time, but if he participated in the practice exercise, Feng Sheng would most likely do something.

Long Yuan read through the entry instructions and pointed to the entry rules, "All Awakened who can bestialize must participate and form teams at will?"

Bai Yan replied, "Yes."

Long Yuan withdrew his hand and leaned against the back of the sofa with his hands on his chest, "With the three of us, plus two random people, won't we take the championship?"

"The odds are good," Xuan Miao's voice was slow and steady, "but not necessarily enough for us to take the championship. Although you are a flying class Awakened person, you cannot yet fly."

The Green Dragon Awakened were very special, only once they were close to fully Awakened would they have the ability to fly. A bird class Awakened person, on the other hand, could fly as long as they had wings.

Bai Yan nodded approvingly, "Without a teammate who can fly, our ability to spy will be much worse, which is bad for the game."

Xuan Miao's tone was smooth, "If we team up but we don't win the title, we will be mocked by the group."

Long Yuan shrugged his shoulders, not too concerned. He was confident, "This situation is impossible. The championship, we will take it." He looked at Yu Ze, "I will supervise your training for the next half a month, and try to help you bestialize during this period."

"No, I'd rather not participate." Yu Ze quickly refused. He didn't want to participate at all!

With the previous instance of the school's zombie beast escaping, the time was advanced, but the probability of the event would not change. The content of the practical exercise was to rescue ordinary people who were being chased by zombie beasts, and points were counted according to the number of zombie beasts killed as well as the number of ordinary people rescued, and they would be ranked by points.

All participating teams would be air-dropped to the exercise base, Kunlin Mountain. The base was real, but the zombie beasts and ordinary people were virtual, with holographic technology projection that would make them appear very real.

He didn't know what method Feng Sheng used to get the real zombie beasts to mix into Kunlin Mountain and leak Feng Ze's trail, resulting in Feng Ze being killed by the zombie beasts. Before Feng Ze died, Feng Hai even contacted him and taunted him.

It was too dangerous for him to participate.

Long Yuan thought he refused because he was worried about not being able to bestialize and spoke out to soothe, "Then don't participate, it's okay if you can't bestialize."

Yu Ze was not comforted and became more and more nervous. With the speed of his Awakening and the plot, it was highly likely that he would be successfully bestialized before the practice exercise. To not compete, he could only bestialize when he was by himself and conceal the news of his bestialization.

This was not an easy task, but he did not want to risk it. If he died in the mission world, the mission would be a direct failure, and in the real world his body would not recover and he would also die.

He looked at Long Yuan and looked even more uneasy.

Besides him, could Feng Sheng have set his eyes on these three?

Long Yuan and the other two were the direct descendants of the Long, Xuan, and Bai families of the Four Great Families, and they were also the most powerful competitors for the Feng family in the future. Would Feng Sheng hurt them?