Chapter 21

Gu Ye immediately turned around and left, lest someone discover that he has been here before, and leave quickly.

The impetuous heart along the way became stable, but it sank to the bottom.

How could he forget that Qiao Yang is still in competition with him.

The little young master who was kicked out of the Qiao family, now in order to stabilize his power in the Qiao family, he can only take the land of Qifengtai.

So, what did Qiao Yang think of him during this period of time.

Even if you didn't approach it intentionally, you wouldn't be friends.

friend?

Sitting in the car, Gu Ye smiled self-deprecatingly.

Under the night, the bustling city is illuminated by strange lights. Also cast a flickering shadow on the handsome face of the man driving.

When the black Rolls-Royce stopped at a red light intersection, it always attracted the envy of the surrounding car owners, who guessed the identity of the man driving the Millennium.

The man in the car was handsome and lonely.

Gu Ye entered Ye Mei within five minutes, and everyone knew it soon after being discovered.

Mo Yu was also singing at Ye Mei tonight. After seeing Qiao Yang taking the employees out, he quickly walked up: "Young Master Qiao, Mr. Gu came here just now."

Qiao Yang asked: "Gu Ye? He also came here to play?"

Mo Yu told Qiao Yang what he had seen: "President Gu walked to your room, don't know why, he left without knocking on the door."

Qiao Yang:...

Gu Ye will no longer hear their slogan: Take down Qifeng Terrace and defeat the Gu family.

His first reaction was: It's over, Latour 1900 may not be able to drink it.

It was eleven o'clock in the evening when Qiao Yang returned home. He stood at the elevator entrance and hesitated for a few seconds before pressing the doorbell of Gu Ye's house.

Gu Ye quickly opened the door. A tall man stood at the door, handsome and gentle, with a smile on his face and a light voice: "Young Master Qiao is here to come?"

Qiao Yang grabbed his head awkwardly, he couldn't ask Gu Ye if he heard something in Ye Mei.

He asked cheeky: "Mr. Gu is not going to cheat, right?"

"of course not."

Gu Ye's tall body was slightly to the side, pointing to a bottle of red wine placed on the table in the living room in the distance, and asked: "Where is it left, Young Master Qiao come in for a look?"

Qiao Yang's eyes lit up.

Entering Gu Ye's house, he held the brown wine bottle in both hands and watched it carefully.

When he was young, Qiao Sheng often told him stories about wine. Among them, he has a keen interest in long-standing wine estates.

In the Middle Ages, the words such as ancient castles, endless vineyards, wooden barrels, and wine cellars gradually became the dreams and pursuits of youth.

The man's reddish fingertips traversed the mottled label and stroked the yellowed Roman text on it.

This is a red wine brewed a hundred years ago, a living fossil that can be tasted. You can feel the passage of history in your hand.

Qiao Yang looked up and asked him: "Is this...really for me?"

Dan Feng's eyes flashed with joy from the heart, making the whole person round and soft.