Chapter 22

It was finally the day when Qifengtai was bidding, and Qiao Yang was in a particularly happy mood because he had been waiting for this day for a long time.

These days, he is doing the work of the planning department cautiously, lest he derail the planning department because he doesn't understand the business.

Regular and tense days, he has no time to compose and write songs.

They can only play piano with Mo Yu or Ye Mei, or come to home to compose and sing together on weekends.

It was the same with Gu Ye, occasionally the two would meet in the underground parking lot and corridor. Gu Ye would ask him to smoke a cigarette, and the two would chat while walking.

He found that Gu Ye is actually very easy to get along with, not talking, but tolerant and generous like a big brother next door.

Qiao Yang is quite willing to be his friend.

But I always felt that Qifengtai was stuck between the two of them, so they couldn't chat happily.

Today, I can finally relieve this burden.

Qiao Yang left the company briskly with Liu Wen

In the company, Li Songran looked at Qiao Yang who was leaving, and provoked an imperceptible sneer.

In an unmanned corner, he picked up his mobile phone and dialed a call: "Uncle Guo, Qiao Yang has gone to the auction venue."

His voice was gloomy: "We finally waited. The drama of the 100-year-old Qiao family's decline will begin today."

On the other end of the phone, Uncle Guo calmly and taunted: "You did a good job. I heard that Gu Ye is going to spend 800 million to buy Qifengtai. This young master estimates that he will have to bid a billion before he can stop."

Li Songran smiled at the corner of his mouth, and his eyes shone like a venomous cold light: "The company's flowable reserve funds are less than 500 million yuan, so the big hole in Qiao's family has to take out all the private money."

Uncle Guo snorted: "It's up to the Qiao family to raise such an idiot as Qiao Yang, otherwise how could it go so smoothly."

"During this period of time, you have worked hard too. I said that after the auction is over, Qiao Yang's price will also be shared with you. After tens of millions, you have everything."

Li Songran was smiling, but with a grim coldness: "Thank you, Uncle Guo."

The auction venue was arranged in a meeting room in a government building, and Qiao Yang walked to the venue under the leadership of the staff.

After all, it was the bidding of the two major group companies. Several media reporters were crowded outside the venue, waiting for the auction result.

They are all wondering, shouldn't they be surrounded by bodyguards and lawyers for the mighty entry of the two large companies' senior leaders to participate in the bidding for hundreds of millions of projects.

How come the third young master of Qiao's family only brought one assistant, and he played with him easily.

But Gu's was even simpler, and only an assistant who looked like someone came.

Even the photos they took to write news were two or three people walking on the steps of the large and majestic government building.

Depression and loneliness.

The reporters were stunned: Are these two big group companies really going to complete the auction of hundreds of millions of transactions?

Around the venue were leaders of the Land Bureau, notaries, supervisors, and regional managers of Qifengtai. There are also lawyers and witnesses.