Chapter 17

Cannon Fodder Chapter 17: Phoenix Awakened 17: Likeable

He had wings! Yu Ze instantly panicked. Did he look weird?

He tried to stand up to look in the mirror, but with the extra pair of wings, he couldn't master his balance at all. The wings behind him fluttered haphazardly as he tried to stand up several times, scattering a lot of feathers on the ground and causing his wings to burn and ache.

He lay on the ground gasping for breath, not daring to continue trying. The newly bestialized parts were too fragile.

On his hands and knees, he moved to the bedside table and took out the small mirror Xie Wan had prepared for him. The moment he saw the person in the mirror, he was slightly stunned.

His original cold and beautiful face, because of a cluster of dyed red hair, looked much brighter. His eyelashes were flushed with a light red at the tips, very charming. He reached out and wiped his eyelashes, but they did not fade and the ends turned even redder.

How can I go out and meet people? He bit his lip and moved the mirror away from his face to look at the wings. The mirror was instantly filled with fiery red, and Yu Ze subconsciously thought, I'm gorgeous, I'm so pretty.

Since the mirror was not large, he had to move it slowly so that he could see the tips from the roots of the wings.

"Chirp chirp~" The birds chirping outside the window got louder.

"Bang..." There was a crashing sound at the window.

Yu Ze hurriedly turned his head and saw a man standing outside his window with his feet on the window sill and his hands grasping the edge of the window, bathed in the morning light.

Someone else couldn't control his instinct to jump?

He asked, "Do you want me to contact the teacher for you?"

"No," the very healthy young man said, "I jumped down on purpose, can you open the window and let me in?"

Yu Ze did not understand his purpose and looked at his wings, "No."

"Then I'll just stay here," the young man sounded a little disappointed.

Yu Ze could clearly see the young man press his face to the window after he finished, trying his best to stick to the glass.

Of the birds that were chirping outside the window, one landed on the young man's head and didn't move.

Yu Ze, "..."

This is too strange, right?

He simply could not ignore such a large humanoid shadow outside the window.

"You..." He was about to tell the young man to leave when there was a knock on the door of the room.

Long Yuan's voice came, "I heard a noise outside your window, what's wrong?"

Before Yu Ze could answer, the young man at the window looked like he was frightened. A pair of wings sprang up from his back and quickly flew away.

Yu Ze gave an 'ah' sound, and Long Yuan said, "Open the door."

Yu Ze subconsciously placed his hands on the ground to get up, but his upper body was barely able to support himself. His wings moved twice, and his body fell to the left. He felt pain and could not help but stifle a grunt.

Long Yuan's tone became more urgent, "I'm opening the door."

"Wait..."

Before Yu Ze could finish his sentence, the door of the room was pushed open, and he looked at the door in some panic.