Chapter 26: Why are you like my brother

Qiao Yang was driving and hearing Mo Yu was going to Ye Mei to sing, he slightly frowned and looked at him: "Sing? Let's take a rest and go home today."

Having just experienced a cyber storm, what Mo Yu needs most is rest and mood adjustment.

Mo Yu looked relaxed and smiled: "Don't worry, I'm fine. And now I am in a good mood. I want to sing a few songs and let my mood go."

Mo Yu's smile came from the heart. The gloomy eyebrows stretched out, washed away the haggard face, and the whole person looked clear.

Seeing that he insisted on going, Qiao Yang didn't stop him: "Okay, you will drive my car to go. If you have any problems, call me, don't hide it."

Mo Yu said with an "um".

His heart was filled with emotions, which made him want to laugh with joy and cry with emotion.

At first, when Qiao Yang refused to let him call him Qiao Shao, he was not used to it.

In the past, he always felt unworthy of Qiao Yang's identity, so he always lowered his posture unconsciously around Qiao Yang.

Even being friends don't think it can be high.

Even thinking that if Qiao Yang still likes him as much as before, he is willing to do anything with him.

In the final analysis, after several years of hard work but no return, he has the strength but no stage to let him show his skills and hesitated.

Finally understood how weak he was in front of power.

Let him have a self-defeating heart.

--- Forced to yield to reality.

However, just now he saw Qiao Yang help him out on the spot, and sanctioned the Jane that brought him almost devastating disaster on the spot.

At that moment, he was in high spirits.

Qiao Yang really regarded him as a friend, worried that he could not think of giving him a chance to relieve his anger on the spot, and protect him with what he could.

He also wanted to return Qiao Yang, as his most cherished friend.

Before that, he must become stronger.

Until one day you can stand on the stage with starlight, you can truly become a friend with Qiao Yang.

~~~

When he got home, Mo Yu packed up his singing clothes, put his guitar on his back and said goodbye to Qiao Yang.

When I went out, I ran into Gu Ye who came to the banquet.

There is also a bottle of wine in his hand.

Mo Yu:...

Gu Ye looked at him condescendingly, and his voice rose slightly, "Go out?"

Asked knowingly.

It's not that you deliberately arranged work for me.

He only dared to refute silently in his heart. She shrank her shoulders and said, "Yes, you and Qiao Yang have a good meal, I won't disturb you."

After speaking, he quickly slipped away.

Mo Yu: Ah, ah, I hope President Gu will stop looking at him with the eyes of his rivals.

It's really scary!

In the room, Qiao Yang also saw Gu Ye standing outside the door carrying a wine.

The door was clearly opened, but the man stood at the door politely, as if he was about to raise his hand and press the doorbell.