Chapter 27: Can i see this violin

Qiao Yang's impression of his parents is very weak. He only remembers that he and Qiao Sheng were fostered with distant relatives since childhood.

Under the eyes of outsiders sympathizing with the two brothers, Qiao Yang has never felt the bleakness under the fence.

Because Qiao Sheng protected him very well.

Such as his father propped him up a small safe world, as much as possible to protect him and teach him. Open up like a friend and talk about everything.

Qiao Sheng himself is his understanding of the name elder brother.

So he has never called him a person other than Qiao Sheng.

Coming to this world because of the original owner and family reasons, he had to call Qiao Zhen, Qiao Jin is the eldest brother and the second brother.

But Gu Ye...

Qiao Yang looked at him.

The man is handsome and gentle, with a soft smile. Sitting tall on the opposite side gives people a warm and safe feeling

In order to help himself clarify the rumors in Qifengtai, Gu Ye also gave up the bid. Today, for the sake of Mo Yu, the cooperation relationship with Haifeng Music was cancelled.

Two things made Qiao Yang truly regard him as a friend.

Moreover, Gu Ye was calm and mature, a few years older than him. There is indeed the style of the big brother next door.

For a moment, Qiao Yang almost blurted out.

Finally, instinct stopped him.

It seems that the smell of that brother changed when he called out.

That feeling is different from when I was called Qiao Sheng.

It even went beyond the relationship of friends, which made him fall into an embarrassing situation where he didn't know how to get along.

He moved his mouth, hesitated for a moment, and laughed: "I, I still... call you Gu Ye."

Perhaps it was the effect of alcohol that my cheeks were slightly hot, and my body became hot.

He lowered his head and fiddled with the fork casually, stirring the little pasta on the plate.

~~

In the middle of the night, everything fell into silence.

There is no sound around, so quiet that you can hear the wonderful sounds running in the brain.

This is also a time of inspiration.

Qiao Yang has a strong desire to compose at the moment.

He originally liked some lyrical music, but now every cell in his body is full of emotions. He can't wait to express these emotions.

The work hasn't taken shape yet, and I still have the name "Fufeng" in my heart

He writes and draws on the music book, tries to play on the electronic keyboard, and then taps on the computer.

It wasn't until the sky was bright that he fell asleep in bed.

When I woke up, it was almost noon.

By the way, Mo Yu!

Only then did I remember that Mo Yu lived with him now.

The Qiao lawyer team is very efficient. In just one day, the news of Jianxing's indictment appeared on major news website platforms and was madly forwarded.